The Second Serenes Forest Awards

Serene

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I remember the couples awards. Man Lyle, why?

Also, I say that we need to cut out a few awards, the more is not always merrier. And people get lazy when there are a lot of things to vote for.

Thats why serene said he will cut uneeded ones. I just put what came to mind. I dont expect everything to show up.

You gotta be FUCKING kidding me.

You guys are MAJOR DICKS.

:mellow: You'd like that wouldn't you.

Also, blame Serene and MaSu.

You gotta be FUCKING kidding me.

You guys are MAJOR DICKS.

I was going to be an ass and say something, but Hika beat me to the punch

Also I updated my list

I took out the best writer, since we have a few other writing awards

Alright

I'm seriously considering leaving the forest over this. THAT'S how pissed off I am.

Well not to sound like an ass,but I dont think i will try to stop you seeing as how simple this is. We're just continuing the awards since you said that we would do it again in a month or so. You were giving no sign or indication of doing a second one so me and serene just got it rolling again. We were just trying bring back the awards. Never thought it would make you flip out like this (and before you post another rant I already saw them in the other topic)

I'm seriously considering leaving the forest over this. THAT'S how pissed off I am.

Even though everyone makes fun of and hates Light he stays. Because he may be a noob, but he isn't a baby. We make fun of him plenty and he still stays even though he has a MUCH better reason to leave. But you're gonna leave JUST because someone stole your thread idea? I didn't know that you were that big of a baby Lyle. I don't care if you leave (this applies to everyone really) so as far as I'm concerned you should just leave if you're considering it. Just remember that Light is more of a man than you are.

Well not to sound like an ass,but I dont think i will try to stop you seeing as how simple this is. We're just continuing the awards since you said that we would do it again in a month or so. You were giving no sign or indication of doing a second one so me and serene just got it rolling again. We were just trying bring back the awards. Never thought it would make you flip out like this (and before you post another rant I already saw them in the other topic)

The least you can do is run it by us before you start it. You didn't even give that to us. This is fucking ridiculous. It was our thing, it was something that belonged to us, it was something we could do that no one else could and you two idiots fucked it up.

Hey who pinned this

Either Hanz or Vincent. they were on.

And lyle:Make a rant topic in a FFtF topic because having you rant here is just messing things up. We will listen to all of your screams in a topic if you make it.

The least you can do is run it by us before you start it. You didn't even give that to us. This is fucking ridiculous. It was our thing, it was something that belonged to us, it was something we could do that no one else could and you two idiots fucked it up.

So me and serene are fucking idiots for trying to just help? Okay then. I'll keep that in mind if you ever need help.

Either Hanz or Vincent. they were on.

And lyle:Make a rant topic in a FFtF topic because having you rant here is just messing things up. We will listen to all of your screams in a topic if you make it.

Alright I was just wondering.

Still taking nominations, and awards (though I think were set on awards)

So me and serene are fucking idiots for trying to just help? Okay then. I'll keep that in mind if you ever need help.

I already knew that I was an idiot it isn't anything amazing

It's not help if we don't ask for it. It's butting into people's business. If you wanted to Help, we would try to find away we could put you into it. I've got everything from the last awards on my laptop. We have the format, we were going to add new awards, we didn't need help, we needed suggestions if anything. You guys are stealing a project that we decided to do. Do you get what I'm saying at all?

My video was awesome. All y'all just haters, and most of you didn't even look at it.

Edit: Dumbest post? why do u hert me

Edited by Mac