Folgore Rangers return!!

Shin

Why, you! My ingenious plan to insult you has been suplexed!

As SF's resident wrestling fan, I am okay with this.

wanna team up and kidnap Vashie

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poly, you give pursuit. I'll stay here and make sure the popcorn doesn't get cold.

Touch my popcorn and I will make sure you're haunted by spirits so malicious you shall never rest again! >:c

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• 4 weeks later...

Short story time!

It was a normal day in the city of Serenes Forest. The sun was shining and the denizens were angry. But Jedi paid it no mind - it was an average day, after all. He was at the Fourth Forum Square Park with a few of his fellow Folgores. ZM and Xinnidy were talking about chemistry, SB was reading bad fanfiction on his phone, Darros and Athena were complaining about yet another person they didn't like, and deranger was cursing at his lack of art skills. Nothing was out of the ordinary.

And then, a portal opened up in the center of the park. Jedi was the first to realize it and he leapt off the park bench. The others didn't realize anything was wrong until the sounds of a door falling on someone, cursing, and a "TEE-HEE~" reached their ears. Standing in all their glory - or rather, collapsed on top of each other - were three of their enemies: Balderdash, Terrordoor, and Apopeclipse.

"Your door fell on me!" Balderdash yelled at Terrordoor.

"Dude, it's not my fault if you were standing where my door landed," The Door argued.

"TEE-HEE~!" Apopeclipse merely giggled. She had fallen flat on her face, as she was opt to do, and it took a few minutes for Balderdash and Terrordoor to stop arguing and pick her up.

While this was going on, the Folgore Rangers took the opportunity to morph into their super-powered selves.

"FOLGORE RED II - POWER OF BEING SUPER SORRY!"

"FOLGORE PINK II - POWER OF NOT BEING XINOODY!"

"FOLGORE BLUE - POWER OF BEING ALLERGIC TO FISH!"

"FOLGORE BLUE II - POWER OF FANBOYING OVER PHOENIX WRIGHT!"

"FOLGORE BLACK II - POWER OF TERRIBLE MOOFIA GAMES!"

"FOLGORE YELLOW II - POWER OF STILL NOT BEING ABLE TO DRAW!"

"FOLGORE ORANGE - POWER OF WANTING TO PROVE MYSELF!"

"Now look what you did!" Balderdash raged. "While we were having our stupid argument the Folgore Rangers had the time to transform! Can't you do anything right?"

"Don't blame The Door." He lifted his heavy oak door and held it up so that it was between him and Balderdash.

Apopeclipse giggled, although it sounded a lot less amused and more annoyed this time. "I'm not too surprised we haven't beaten the Folgores yet, but that will all be over today~!"

"You won't defeat us!" Jedi cried, striking a heroic pose. "We are the Folgore Rangers, defenders of Serenes Forest! In the name of JUSTICE, we won't be defeated!"

"Wow, Jedi, that was super cheesy," Darros said.

"Kind of overdramatic, yeah," ZM agreed.

Athena, Xinnidy, and deranger merely muttered and shuffled their feet, while SB had returned to his bad fanfiction. Jedi looked annoyed.

"Oh, forget about that! Come on, team, we have to stop the Force of Evil!"

The Folgores launched into battle, but halfheartedly. Jedi leapt into action almost immediately, while the others followed his lead with some reluctance. Xinnidy and ZM pelted Terrordoor with a stream of numbers, who was hiding behind his door and deflecting the numbers all around the park. They were bouncing off the fountain, the trees, and the floor - people in the park had to dodge them, much to their annoyance.

Jedi, Darros, and Lucina were fighting against Balderdash. Darros had used his name changing powers to turn into "Perfect Marksman Man" and was shooting arrows at Balderdash. Lucina was using enigmatic powers to confuse Balderdash and stall him long enough for the others to get a hit. Jedi had created a sword of light and was using it to fight his enemy. Balderdash was using his powers of redirection to keep deflecting Jedi and Darros's hits to Lucina.

SB was using his bad fanfiction powers to try to make Apopeclipse lose her focus, but to no avail - Apopeclipse was apparently immune to bad fanfiction. But deranger had a cleverer idea - he was drawing random obstacles and putting them in front of Apopeclipse to make her trip. She was able to dodge them successfully so far, but it was evident that deranger was throwing her off balance. Her energy blasts were flying everywhere and hitting anything but its targets.

Suddenly, Apopeclipse stumbled on a (badly drawn) brick that deranger had thrown in front of her. But as she tripped, she let out a jet of energy that flew towards Jedi and hit his sword. The impact caused an explosion that sucked everyone in its vicinity into a wormhole and then left a massive explosion crater in the middle of the Fourth Forum Square Park.

The denizens stared at the hole, not knowing what to say. Then, someone spoke up, "Well … that was unexpected."