I had the worst dream ever.

Gold Vanguard

Dude, look at the symbolism of the dream. Who does a blue shell target? Ding ding ding! You sir are in 1st place, and the blue shell is all the people who are envious of you. That seems like a pretty awesome dream if you ask me.

Dude, look at the symbolism of the dream. Who does a blue shell target? Ding ding ding! You sir are in 1st place, and the blue shell is all the people who are envious of you. That seems like a pretty awesome dream if you ask me.

And all those people who are envious of you are coming for you in the night.

Run. RUN FASTER.

You are now a bro in my books.

Also blue shells can go screw themselves, I try to save a star whenever I notice I'm going to go up some positions because everything is against you when you're first place. Mario Kart lyfe.

That's the way I see it too, actually. I like to think the Blue Shell is a way to let you know you're winning too much.