Pokemon White 2 first Impressions

Melonhead

I was lucky enough to get the game for Christmas after letting this slip under the radar when it came out..

Anyway, I've completed the first gym (or had completed, a little I-forgot-to-save-before-turning-off-incident happened shortly afterward, back at the ranch with an untrained Mareep now) And I must say I'm pretty happy with the game so far. I thought it would be Animeized with the Japanese player models and layout, but it isn't too bad so far.

The game is definitely a sequel and not enhanced version like past games like it, with a new adventure, routes, but still feels somewhat like the last game with the C-gear and returning characters.

So, if you planned on waiting to get the better version, get both. So far I like the original White a bit more, although a new pokemon game is never bad.

Although I must say the first team plasma encounter was one of the weakest and most confusing scenes I've seen in a game. Really, he GIVES YOU A HELPFUL TM, and RUNS AWAY without a battle. Seriously?

Anyway, talk about the game and what you've been through. And stuff.

Edited by Melonhead