STUPID FUC*ING OC!

Masu

So im trying to think of OC's for my history. And I have a dream about one of them. This son of a bitch kicks the shit out of me and branded! Its some bastard named Spade and he fights with Martial Arts and a Revolver. He always has a smug look on his face like "Yeah I own you you piece of shit!" All he did was fire bullets at Branded and I would keep having to maker barriers for him and then he appears and kicks me through trees and shit! And then whenever branded gets close he just beats the hell out of him! It pissed me off........gonna kill that bastard in my story.............

Spam Ground Dasher

He's your character. You think of something.

No you're there too! You're the thinker out of us two! And to reply to the first line:

ABSOLUTE!

take away his allowance

Smith: Shut the fuck up Tibarn, asshole... anyway I have a way to defeat him. Put me in the story and I will kick his fucking ass!!!!!!

Its a HISTORY story. Only SF ppl in it are..........well you'll find out. XD

Or you could pull the thing they always do in Shounen. You guys fight and hate eachother for half the story, then for some unexplained reason you guys have to work together, even though you still hate eachother. XD

Besides, Spade sounds cool. Despite being a jackass that you know. Attacks you guys. =/

Or you could pull the thing they always do in Shounen. You guys fight and hate eachother for half the story, then for some unexplained reason you guys have to work together, even though you still hate eachother. XD

Besides, Spade sounds cool. Despite being a jackass that you know. Attacks you guys. =/

I hate him. I had a dream about Jack last night. (The enemies are the "Royal Flush" in our history.) Jack.................kinda disturbing....................