VGM Extensions

Hirondelle

Disclaimer: This topic's content and placement in the General Discussion forum was approved by none other than VincentASM!

Hey everyone, the reason for me posting this topic was to blatantly advertise my Youtube channel, which deals with something I expect many of you to enjoy- the extension of video game music! I often extend the tracks of several RPGs, which are definitely not limited to the Fire Emblem series...I already have two 30-minute tracks from Awakening, and am in the process of making several (mostly the map themes) from FE12.

Anyways, I would appreciate your support and subscriptions, but my main reasoning in doing this is that, simply put, I love VGM, and especially tracks from RPGs and other games with reputable soundtracks! Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy, Persona, etc...my goal isn't to extend every track you would find in a given game...just the ones that I deem "good" enough. I know that my opinion is of course my own and may differ from yours, but at the same time, I don't mind taking requests as long as I, one, like the track, and two, it's not completely unheard of.

OK, I've talked enough. Feel free to comment on/discuss the extensions I post in this topic, as well as an requests you may have. For now, here's my channel, and stay tuned for the FE12 map theme extensions, as well as some other videos I'll post from other games.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Bossadai777