Fire Emblem Awakening: 3DS Bundle Thread

Diortem

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On gamestop's website the release date for the bundle is now 2/6/13... anyone have further information?

I really hope that only applies to online orders......my gamestop said yesterday that both the games and the bundles would be in today......Oh well, I'll have to see in a couple hours...

*sigh*

I hope I can find a copy of the bundle in a year... at a decent price. Probably not.

Oh well, I'll just have to spend extra money, then... In which case, I may as well get a Japanese one... since it has the pre-paid card and physical copy of the game.

Oh, the inconveniences of living outside America. Thankfully, I'll be going back soon enough. ^^

I got a call yesterday that it would be in today, and just around 11:00 AM I got a call saying that its officially here! Now I'm just waiting for someone to be able to take me to get it...... (its gamestop BTW)

So uh, question. I ordered my bundle for best buy, but I didn't get the art book. Does anyone know if that's normal or?

Only Gamestop gives out artbooks.

I have a question about the Gamestop "trade in 2 games, get 10% store credit" deal. If I trade in any 2 games (I'm planning on trading in 2 Gamecube/PS2 games), do I get 10% off the bundle?

Edited by Lauren

^Congrats, cookies-san. Have fun! Did you pick yours up or receive it in the mail?

I picked it up at the Gamestop near me :) Now I must wait for it to charge. This will be an agonizing charge, unlike other chargetimes. Even my Nintendo DS I recieved on Christmas years ago wasn't this agonizing of a wait.

I picked it up at the Gamestop near me :) Now I must wait for it to charge. This will be an agonizing charge, unlike other chargetimes. Even my Nintendo DS I recieved on Christmas years ago wasn't this agonizing of a wait.

Awesome, I'll also be picking mine up, today! In a few more hours, I too will be in gaming heaven. Haha. Does it usually take long to charge?

I mean, sure it isn't as freaking in demand as it was in Japan last year... but man I'd consider it in pretty high demand for North America.

Well, from observing the polls and fan responses to the bundle online, it seems as if a lot of people aren't as drawn to the bundle due to its pre-installed game and not-XL aspects. Sure, I love the bundle---but, the majority seems to be much more picky.

I mean, sure it isn't as freaking in demand as it was in Japan last year... but man I'd consider it in pretty high demand for North America.

*nods... nods... still nodding*

I remember watching the bundle go... I knew I couldn't get it, but I was watching it anyway. (Doesn't hurt, right?)

IIRC, they only sold it online... and on, like, four different days: two or three in April and another day or two in May? Something like that.

But man... The bundle was there-... then it was gone. XD

EDIT: @Lauren

Yeah, a lot of people seem to dislike it since it's not an XL. Well, I guess that's good for me, at least. It improves the chances of me being able to find the bundle later at a decent price~

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever