FE10 PMCU

Veracor

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part 1 Chapter 5: Mos Eisley

A bow-wielding Luke and a sword-wielding Leia set off to find a scruffy smuggler and an armor-clad wookie who will transport them to a better chapter.

lm08GN1.jpg

The word Lodgings is capitalized, so I believe the town is actually called Obsolete Lodgings.

sQSQtfM.jpg

Alert, SSV Normandy has detected a thresher maw in your area.

SJnvBTk.jpg

Volug! Bench! Bennnnnnnnch... good boy!

VJgS4LZ.jpg

Under certain definitions of swordsmanship, yes.

bjhLBKw.jpg

While Avoid is a nice stat, both will make great use of this combo at this point in the game.

RablS39.jpg

Fiona comes with a built-in Imbue, so this might be a good idea. Maybe.

Okay time to start the battle.

Xikw5p2.jpg

Hmmm, with no corners to back in the forced units, how shall we handle this? Meg will get 3RKO'd btw.

8j0zqEs.jpg

Let's try this.

IExuIqc.jpg

Seriously, strength again? At least the other stats are likely...

QnBp53t.jpg

NEVERMIND JILL CAN'T DODGE ANYTHING AND DIES ON TURN 1.

4csaUH5.jpg

ffffffffghdghdghdghddgh

jFUdMin.jpg

Okay, let's head north immediately to aggro the mage away from Jill, and have Sothe/Volug to do some tanking.

eibwazf.jpg

Not going to complain, she needs both speed and defense.

F5BsYFs.jpg

Meg cares not for your magical perfumes!

WlGNQW8.jpg

There can only be one fast unit!

nLEbjtO.jpg

JILL HAS SURVIVED TURN 1! HOORAY!

RiNN2CH.jpg

The units are blocking the gap, but they'll need to scoot north some more to avoid getting overwhelmed by the southeast units. Leo goes around them and attacks downwards.

N4mRqyv.jpg

Trapped the enemy units to prevent them from going around to Micaiah, who will get 1RKO'd by everything.

e5QsWeD.jpg

A hand axe user has made it to the gap, and the mages are moving, so we really need to move north now.

Jo7RESy.jpg

Zihark abandons his post to make a helpful kill shortly before returning to it and forgetting to attack anything from then on.

jFDLq11.jpg

STOP IT.

4csaUH5.jpg

FFFFFFFFGHDGHDGHDGHDDGH

4vNW46N.jpg

Meanwhile, in an alternate universe accessed by savestates, Jill does not kill herself and Meg continues to lolmagic.

m7nNtEa.jpg

The units were positioned so that Meg and Leo were diagonal of each other, so Leo would be open to only one melee attack and then Meg would fight everything else. This mage thought it would be a good idea to occupy that spot. Genius.

CMDDqxz.jpg

Like so, but mostly because Meg can only cross 1 sand tile per turn.

IbMYGpg.jpg

The first miss finally happens!

BclCbot.jpg

Meg backs another sand tile and takes out a steel user, while Leo moves back to assist with the northern units that Zihark refused to attack.

pYD1u3F.jpg

Getting pretty close here, we're going to need a dodge from someone in order to avoid using Sothe/Volug.

SwfxpSh.jpg

Ignore likely stats, acquire muscles.

T0A3l2I.jpg

Meanwhile Leo tanks one last hit and takes a nap before the timer runs out.

czDFe6A.jpg

Why didn't he help? He would have one-shotted everyone on the map!

9ZUF2ZM.jpg

He's okay Sothe, he's just an economics professor.

vt7NZqH.jpg

"Here, take this general armor and maybe you'll survive one attack!"

PZaDaZo.jpg

Snerk.

rDSOymJ.jpg

"Oh, that voice? It's telling me to kill you right now."

Next chapter we'll get the forum's favorite character! umarado, bro?

Sorry about the delay, was playing through this chapter inbetween queue pops on League of Legends. Gotta get that diamond rating!

Part 1 Chapter 6-1: Can't figure out if we're in Terin or Marado

cfhR6Bw.jpg

Pelleas designates Meg as his quarterback and the crowds GO WILD!

xP2HVPY.jpg

"It was so dark, like I was asleep on my horse with my eyes closed!"

ydtAq2U.jpg

"They're good with neither music nor electricity. Why do they even have conducts?"

TBoBz0t.jpg

So, one tile then. Guess they're not support buddies.

BGjf8af.jpg

I don't remember if I uploaded this screenshot in order or not, but his plan is clearly the Zergling rush.

msO5077.jpg

Maybe if I stack this on top of Fiona's Imbue, she can do things. Maybe? I hope?

X7gfbvs.jpg

Go paladin! Corner-pull the mobs so we can aoe nuke!

Ea0Mxtx.jpg

Meg successfully paints an enemy white using air from Zihark's sword (but no crit of course).

j0At6Bm.jpg

The reinforcements are coming so now we need to fall back.

Ng3aMXr.jpg

The first miss, but Meg is still taking damage and having to heal each turn.

MYYPLnZ.jpg

Fall back to the holy corner of meatshields!

GiIdvVF.jpg

Meg disagrees with the art of facejitsu and properly uses a shield instead.

nbXVg1z.jpg

More reinforcements arrive... how to tackle this?

b0VZB61.jpg

Leo kills the hand axe user before Edward's magnetism makes the axe fly all the way to the bench.

6OwAdsu.jpg

Tauroneo shoves him to the side of the map so pegasii can't fly around him and instagib Micaiah.

d9fSFPW.jpg

2-range shield initiated!

2V6si77.jpg

Forcefields at full power!

ItU5vvs.jpg

Leo begins taking out the annoying flier reinforcements that are forcing us to protect Micaiah.

U73IhPg.jpg

The hamwall becomes more efficient as more player phases happen.

cDIbHoy.jpg

Tickle tickle tickle!

Tsk15RO.jpg

TICKLEEEEE!

j9e5Owz.jpg

Meg continues to defy all mathematics, statistics, anthropobiology, and arctophily.

1eSvG8a.jpg

Not wanting to be outdone by Leo's oneshot ability, Meg happily gives Begnion some more watermelon flavor.

pBUeuV2.jpg

Leo casually shoots another birdhorseladything.

8SFwnrY.jpg

On second thought, no I don't think I will.

s2Y1Mrn.jpg

The brilliant AI chooses Leo over Meg. Because he can't counter! DUH!

WP2JyV7.jpg

I finally realized that I could just rescue Micaiah and then not have to deal with all these complicated meatloaves. DERP.

qUYpZtr.jpg

Now I've only shot a few bows in my life, but I'm pretty sure that's not how you fire an arrow.

M2OGslA.jpg

I'm okay with this.

CrkI2lO.jpg

Well well well, look who finally figured out what her likely stats are.

77GDOFT.jpg

Lolmegic is doubling other armors now.

UblP944.jpg

Nope.

NyTzqXE.jpg

Nope!

Lzemi20.jpg

NO-- whoa dolphin wat r u doin

ufxDzgo.jpg

DOLPHIN, STAHP

dD0EZ6s.jpg

A suspend and restart corrects the issue. These two can probably eek out one more levelup each before the stage is routed.

56kCL6e.jpg

Even Leo laughs at Begnion's mages.

qw1kHj0.jpg

Meg's innate Fortune skill comes in handy against any killer weapons... not than an extra 2 damage would have done anything to this unlikely juggernaut.

GLlTWGN.jpg

You know, I'm just not going to complain. They're both useful and unlikely stats.

l9Bf7Po.jpg

If Meg ever caps all of her stats, the title screen changes to a picture of her benchpressing Zihark.

gQFZ1cm.jpg

Leo finishes off the last enemy to end the stage. I always feel bad killing healers in any FE.

What will happen next? Will Marado Cavalier #4 crit the boss on turn 1 and end the chapter immediately? Or will they all die to nibbles on their ankles? One of these things is much, much more likely than the other.

Your Meg's average 20/20/20 stats as she is right now look to become:

HP: 60*

Str:36*

Mag:14

Skl:33*

Spd:32*

Lck:30*

Def:35*

Res:32*

With some clever Bexp use you can get that mag up to 20 (which makes her a godly Imbue candidate,)

Too bad Meg's caps are so bad! There's a pretty low ceiling on how far her blessage can take her.

GLlTWGN.jpg

why is your Leonardo good

He may no longer be crappy enough to qualify for usage in this play through. Dump him!

Part 1 Chapter 6-2: The living legend

(All knights of Marado were harmed during the making of this playthrough)

pAfgSnF.jpg

We begin by going balls deep to the right, while the forced units waddle left to the river. This chapter is going to be REALLY tough by the way.

u5s28Id.jpg

Meg needs the extra tile of movement so she'll do this from afar.

E40IOI7.jpg

Pretty sure the only lines a knight and an archer duo could break are grocery lines.

KzK1Vzz.jpg

*Crickets*... *Minutes pass*... *Volug throws himself on the ground*

PGOEw5l.jpg

Begnion Ballistics Incorporated's first product was not very effective.

KzoGNze.jpg

The Fodder Fighters continue scooting out of the battle.

mVguNQU.jpg

Welp now we have a unicorn to give Edward some company.

ddW0IgI.jpg

Lyn-on-a-horse will now demonstrate how to use vulneraries!

Bd7jg4k.jpg

Rare footage of a Marado knight hitting an enemy. Gonna sell this on ebay for thousands!

V2fZIoF.jpg

My master plan has come to fruitition. Tauroneo takes Micaiah for some snorkeling, horses not invited!

IT1cKJz.jpg

Now it's pretty much just these two left to protect Fiona's terrible AI.

Vo4Yrlp.jpg

What a gentleman!

DczWGVM.jpg

"Whoa whoa I'm falling off!"

BsSNrZL.jpg

This totally didn't happen like 7 times and required savestates and luck manipulation to get her to dodge one attack. Totally did not.

ucQiDcN.jpg

Class change! Armr Sword has promoted to Race Car!

5IgHvmi.jpg

There's a lot of enemies and they're slowly whittling Meg down as she bodyblocks them from getting to Leo.

hmIbngO.jpg

Enemy phase is finally over and... WHAT! FIONA HAS KILLED SOMETHING! WTF WALLHAX!

zlBB3ta.jpg

Battle of the cripples! Masked midget attacks poor timothy in medieval wheelchair!

g0fntfR.jpg

Leo takes out the one threat that could do 2+ damage to Meg on the enemy's next turn.

n7LX9LN.jpg

I'm the brains, I'm the brawn.

BBmaJg0.jpg

Choochoo! White submarine coming through!

BV4aDu5.jpg

This archer has been taking Meg-brand steroids so I'm glad Leo dodged this.

LrqR8wV.jpg

I'm starting to think if a character with high speed does a handstand, they can move around the battlefield at three times their movement rate.

WxS8wKI.jpg

This is what the map is looking like. Fiona made it to her destination but there's still 15 units charging us that have to be taken out before we can go for the boss.

OzTC85E.jpg

PINK KNIGHT NEEDS FOOD BADLY!

VUoe2oH.jpg

BLUE ARCHER HAS SHOT FOOD!

LsHGZ6Z.jpg

Well the horse platoon caught up, and now we have to figure out a way to keep them off the green units, using our currently almost-dead duo.

AhqSkyU.jpg

Phew, dodging 6 damage is going to help a lot -- we might even be able to attack instead of heal!

8DOn7p1.jpg

Clearly Meg is a raid boss.

IzxfMtE.jpg

Leo starts by killing off a ranged canto unit which is one of the big problems of this map.

zqqodKL.jpg

A javelin cavalier goes after one of the green units, but surprisingly only one other enemy followed suit. Everyone else wanted the canned deliciousness that is Meg.

sYvROQN.jpg

Meg caps strength partway through the tower defense. She can now open fridgerated jars of jelly with her bare hands.

8CPDbk7.jpg

There's still several more units to act, so it's good to see a miss here.

Qe4hSyy.jpg

The hand axe cavalier wasn't too fond of Fiona's squad either.

pp2cjf2.jpg

Leo risks a miss/cancel and gets it, in order to take out one of the dangers left after Meg's glorious defense.

wfJpEqW.jpg

17's the lucky number!

MnakDDi.jpg

I took advantage of the AI's bad priorities for targetting and had Meg kill off another bow user, instead of having her heal.

DFG1IR1.jpg

The wind edge cavalier can't do any damage to Meg, and apparently neither to Leo. Meg's own wind edge broke a few turns ago.

LA8hAoW.jpg

Meg heals, and continues attacking the 1-2 range enemies that seem to lack strength.

The charging units are finally defeated and Fiona is still alive. Success! I can now move northwest at my leisure to get the second master seal (couldn't use Sothe to steal the previous one) and fight the boss.

zIpbsG1.jpg

The units around the boss are considerably stronger.

UzxsPps.jpg

Working our way up to the ballista, which is still prodding Leo for 4 damage every turn.

BSWLraB.jpg

Cut a very close call with Laverton while I dicked around in the area repeatedly to get the master seal. This was really stupid of me.

DUeXNCo.jpg

Meg finishes him off. The duo are both level 19 and close to promoting.

WVpp0rJ.jpg

Oh god, there's more where you came from?

yVsV4Qi.jpg

"You have your mother's everything."

27ILYie.jpg

Uhhhhh oh... I had just called the exterminator about a bug infestation in our tents.

mBwDU08.jpg

What if the fence post was what the shepherd was sitting on? What if it was a totem pole? What if it was... both!

BJPFMIs.jpg

No actually it would bring his attack speed to 22 if he ever bothered equipping it.

Fiona has joined the party. Our pool of usable characters has grown to 2.1!

Next chapter we will see two promotions, an arsonist, a pidgeon, and the cabbage tiger all trying desperately to imitate the Mercy skill so that Fiona can become a person!

Edited by Veracor

KzK1Vzz.jpg

*Crickets*... *Minutes pass*... *Volug throws himself on the ground*

I'm not sure what it was about this one, but I freakin laughed so hard XD. I think it's because I imagined Volug abruptly falling over.

This is pretty funny. can't wait to see more =]

Part 1 Chapter 7: Meg and Leo take their adopted daughter to work

This chapter was largely a Fiona feedfest, since she doesn't have many chapters to get viable in. Vika also attacked a few times for wexp but won't level it up anytime soon.

RFEP01-1.jpg

Their master plan is to have a monopoly on all mercenaries' swords, and then swordlocked mercenary protagonists won't have anything to use. Genius!

RFEP01-2.jpg

General Leonardo and his bowshock ability would never condone such weeheheeheehe!

RFEP01-3.jpg

"I fight for the laguz. Are you of the hippopotamus tribe?"

RFEP01-4.jpg

Meg's lifting the whole barn in this playthrough!

RFEP01-5.jpg

Zihark is simply all "She's stronger than me, I won't be able to double her after this chapter... I'm going to have to use terrain penalties to get away. Or Jill. Maybe Jill."

RFEP01-6.jpg

"It has no handle so it REALLY gives you the upper hand. Actually, give it to someone you hate."

RFEP01-7.jpg

Even though we couldn't steal the Discipline scroll, I don't think we'll have beorc wexp issues this playthrough.

RFEP01-8.jpg

Time to give Fiona a........

RFEP01-9.jpg

That's the word!

RFEP01-10.jpg

This stat screen makes me wince. I use both boosts, and as you can see some bexp as well.

Other things done were: raise MegxLeo support to B, got the wind edge bargain, gave master seals to the duo, got them both new steel weapons and fresher vulneraries.

RFEP01-11.jpg

The J is silent. It's pronounced "Durr."

RFEP01-12.jpg

Meg will begin on the stairs, Fiona will get her kills, and Leo/Sothe can run off to the right and climb the gap after.

RFEP01-13.jpg

All right! 6 playable units! All-time high!

RFEP01-14.jpg

Fiona kills the first weakened enemy and... WHOA! She can wield an iron weapon without penalty now! THE ORPHANS!

RFEP01-15.jpg

Leo don't care just look at him, hands-on-hip struttin' like a beast.

RFEP01-16.jpg

Meg chops down another armor so Fiona can get the kill, gaining a level in the process since she was so close to 20.

RFEP01-17.jpg

And there's her final tier 1 stats! What a monster!

RFEP01-18.jpg

"You scurvy traitor! You're supposed to be hiding in a corner, not talking to me to turn me blue!"

RFEP01-19.jpg

Vika immediately does some light pecking for Leo.

RFEP01-20.jpg

Fiona steals another kill from Meg, who is totally fine without it, being level 20 and all.

RFEP01-21.jpg

Meg's HP was actually 5 here from taking so many hits and I used a master seal to heal her to full. She's like, almost Tauroneo already. If we combined her level with his 'stache, they would be unstoppable!

RFEP01-22.jpg

Meanwhile Leo's 20th levelup wasn't quite as glorious, but that's okay because he's not meant to be a tank.

RFEP01-23.jpg

Stats after promotion.

RFEP01-24.jpg

I'm actually going to run the forced units toward the center of the map so they don't get caught by reinforcements.

RFEP01-25.jpg

With Meg now 1RKO'ing mostly everything in sight, Tormod takes over as the Mercy imitator.

RFEP01-26.jpg

Fiona strikes a mage with one of those banned tube-fireworks. It's super effective!

RFEP01-27.jpg

This is what the reaper looks like. DEATH IS MARCHING.

RFEP01-28.jpg

Fiona REALLY hates mages this chapter.

RFEP01-29.jpg

I think I'm starting to lose my grip on reality.

RFEP01-30.jpg

"1hp? Yes that'll do nicely. Fiona! Lunch's ready!"

RFEP01-31.jpg

Ah HA! Meg is a Brahmin farmer! She must be one of them supermuties!

RFEP01-32.jpg

Leo wants in on some of this cooking-for-Fiona event.

RFEP01-33.jpg

FORKED!

RFEP01-36.jpg

Surprisingly, or perhaps unsurprisingly, the hand axe user succeeds in hitting Fiona. Twice.

RFEP01-37.jpg

It's okay Fiona, your nightmare is over. A terrible, terrible dream where you were both alive and killing things...

RFEP01-38.jpg

Tormod&pals deal with the NE reinforcements so Fiona can continue getting fed. Noob AD carry, y u no Wishblade yet?

RFEP01-39.jpg

Oh god the nightmare is back. Alert the police, there's a viable Fiona on the loose!

RFEP01-40.jpg

Fiona catches axes in her mouth! Nomnomnom tastes like damage!

RFEP01-41.jpg

DINNER'S OVER TIME FOR DESSERT!

RFEP01-42.jpg

Leo prepares the NW units for culinary use.

RFEP01-43.jpg

Fionardo.

RFEP01-44.jpg

Meg tries trick-or-treating but it seems this homeowner only had legs and suffering to give out.

RFEP01-45.jpg

Get beaked, son!

RFEP01-46.jpg

EAT YOUR VEGGIES! NO LEAVING THE MAP WITHOUT YOUR CABBAGE! Note to animator: Remember to rig the feet on the tiger model.

RFEP01-47.jpg

I don't think Vika's blank stare is her fault this time. "Black armor, black wings, it's all the same to me."

RFEP01-48.jpg

So... you're going to beat yourself into my bones? Won't that... hurt? Also, aren't you supposed to beat the durr OUT of people?

RFEP01-49.jpg

Leo weakens Commandurr Sir Durr.

RFEP01-50.jpg

Who could possibly win this final battle! Yes! Fiona wins singlehandedly*!

*disregarding previous external forces and finely printed arrows.

RFEP01-51.jpg

The opossum versus palm tree drama unfolds. Soon, the coconut will be thrown.

RFEP01-52.jpg

I can just feel the support building up. Soon they'll be asking each other to stay safe!

Next chapter the Dawn Brigade goes deep diving, only to their horror they will find that bandits are amphibious creatures, promoting to full-fledged fish after the chapter and never being seen again! (I think)

Edited by Veracor

That's the biggest turn off from Fiona for me. I spend some time feeding her kills and she gets left behind again because she goes away until 1-F where it's like she's starting over again.

Wow, her HP growth is actually lower than her defensive growths. 45/55/50

She might have actually had some potential if she joined in the prologue (at around the same level as Leo and Eddie of course, those bases are kinda bad for a level 9 unit). Facing wtd for a bit on lower modes is much better off than her current join situation. xP

Fiona did not level from the boss, but she is close. I'm not really concerned with her HP growth, since I used a robe on her and her tier 3 class caps at 55 anyways.

I'm probably going to put Paragon on Leo, since his lack of enemy phase makes him harder to level than Meg. I guess Meg will get Resolve since she likes to fight at low health.

I'm not sure how to do those stat tables on the forum, but here's a convenient look on Meg and Leo versus their class counterparts:

Generals:

M: Lvl 1, HP 32, Str 22, Mag 7, Skl 17, Spd 21, Lck 23, Def 21, Res 12, Fortune

B: Lvl 2, HP 36, Str 19, Mag 4, Skl 17, Spd 16, Lck 13, Def 21, Res 9, Disarm

G: Lvl 10, HP 44, Str 25, Mag 5, Skl 18, Spd 20, Lck 15, Def 24, Res 11, Nothing

T: Lvl 14, HP 38, Str 24, Mag 12, Skl 22, Spd 20, Lck 18, Def 21, Res 15, Resolve

Snipers:

L: Lvl 1, HP 26, Str 19, Mag 5, Skl 21, Spd 18, Lck 18, Def 13, Res 12, Cancel

R: Lvl 1, HP 32, Str 17, Mag 3, Skl 20, Spd 19, Lck 13, Def 13, Res 9, Nothing

S: Lvl 13, HP 43, Str 21, Mag 7, Skl 28, Spd 24, Lck 15, Def 20, Res 14, Provoke

Conclusion: Brom gets dunked by his own daughter. Also, I think Shinon secretly scarfed down Seraph Robes when IS was developing the game.

Will update with next chapter either late tonight or tomorrow night.

Part 1 Chapter 8: Frolicking in the swamp

RFEP01-1.jpg

Wait, they joined the prisoners and not the army? So they ran away?

RFEP01-2.jpg

"Whoa dude Jarod! Knock first! I was uh, busy with anatomy research!"

RFEP01-3.jpg

Tales of mass executions? Not even bards would sing about that. Your shi-fu is weak.

RFEP01-4.jpg

"All four of them!"

RFEP01-5.jpg

"Side effects may include rashes, vomiting, diarrhea, hair loss, seizures, and death."

RFEP01-6.jpg

Well why not, they're always in the same chapters together.

I decided against using the Goddess Icon at this time. Fiona has low luck, but she might turn out blessed with it. Tormod has mediocre luck but terrible growth, and terrible availability. If Fiona ends up needing it she'll use it, otherwise it'll be saved for when Tormod returns.

RFEP01-7.jpg

SO MANY FORCED UNITS.

RFEP01-8.jpg

Go laguz warriors! Extinguish the fire sage by shoving him into water so he's in attack range of the dracoknight!

RFEP01-9.jpg

And a one! And a two!

RFEP01-10.jpg

Leo rolls a 1 and gets a critical failure, dropping his arrow.

RFEP01-11.jpg

MUST BENCHPRESS ALL THE THINGS!

RFEP01-12.jpg

Hadouken! Add 50% to laguz limit break!

RFEP01-13.jpg

Edward gives up on Meg and decides to look for true love elsewhere.

RFEP01-14.jpg

Leo begins taking the left side of the map, though without the wolves there's really no way the prisoners can be saved.

RFEP01-15.jpg

WHAT.

RFEP01-16.jpg

"Your kung-fu is no good here, you must fight with shi-fu!"

RFEP01-17.jpg

Oh sure go for the really, REALLY white guy first.

RFEP01-18.jpg

Vika hasn't actually been watching those exercise videos she kept getting from grandma for Xmas.

RFEP01-19.jpg

What's this? Lettuce is evolving!

RFEP01-20.jpg

Lettuce has evolved to Cabbage!

RFEP01-21.jpg

Leo continues going left but he won't get far as that's where the reinforcements come from.

RFEP01-22.jpg

JENGA!

RFEP01-23.jpg

Why won't you pay attention to Vika damnit! SHE'S A FLIPPIN' BIRD! SHE'S FLIPPIN' BIRDS!

RFEP01-24.jpg

Leo the Murderer murdifies another defenseless healer.

RFEP01-25.jpg

DOLPHIN HAS REACHED THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF VEGETABLES PLEASE TRY AGAIN.

RFEP01-26.jpg

Muarim wtf you can't ride that you don't even have hands!

RFEP01-28.jpg

Bandit finally pays attention to the noisy, fluffy thing in the sky.

RFEP01-29.jpg

Leonardo recalls the original goals of the Dawn Brigade, with much success.

RFEP01-30.jpg

Are you sure you're not supposed to be in the Greil Mercenaries?

RFEP01-31.jpg

"I'll trim your wyvern's nails... to death!"

RFEP01-32.jpg

↓↘→B

RFEP01-33.jpg

BOOM! Headshot!

RFEP01-34.jpg

There's no outranging the mighty Meg and living to tell the tale.

RFEP01-35.jpg

You'd think thunder magic would be dangerous to use in water, but I guess his resistance was just too high! Har har har.

RFEP01-36.jpg

Muarim shows us his past skill from leading the Begnion slave cheerleading squad.

RFEP01-37.jpg

You have wounded the Meg. Pray that you do not wound her any further.

RFEP01-38.jpg

That's my midget! I believe Spd just capped. At level 3. Hrm.

RFEP01-39.jpg

"I'M HELPING!"

RFEP01-40.jpg

Feel the wrath of Filter->Render->Lens Flare!

RFEP01-41.jpg

"Keep it down you guys, Pelleas is trying to sleep!"

RFEP01-42.jpg

"Someone put tofurkey in his dinner!"

RFEP01-43.jpg

"It may also have side effects of rashes, vomiting, diarrhea... why are you looking at me like that?"

RFEP01-44.jpg

They really were effective results though. Nothing else could have matched the transmutation of laguz bodies into experience points for Ike's army!

RFEP01-45.jpg

What? Tigers can't attack diagonally and only occasionally promote to queens.

RFEP01-46.jpg

"It's true Apostle, I had no idea eating so much would make me fat."

Do I even bother screenshotting 1-9?

Part 1 Chapter 9: Who am I where is this HALP

Fine I'll screenshot 1-9.

RFEP01-1.jpg

Metapod Jarod used Harden! It wasn't very effective.

RFEP01-2.jpg

The Duke of Persia? He can scale the walls and do the spike traps!

RFEP01-3.jpg

"The Apostle is merciful, so you get to keep your legs. But no arms."

RFEP01-4.jpg

"Good thing we're not magic users, but still, feels bad man."

RFEP01-5.jpg

"Not much, just stalking."

RFEP01-6.jpg

Waiter! You've brought me the wrong character. I ordered a Meg?

RFEP01-7.jpg

With a jetpack! And nightvision goggles.

RFEP01-8.jpg

Can I just get out of this by unfielding Micaiah? I mean, really.

RFEP01-9.jpg

Jarod that's not very nice. Pelleas is a transvestite, not a travesty.

RFEP01-10.jpg

Black Knight must be a zombie goast! Zombie goasts can only be defeated by John Freeman.

RFEP01-11.jpg

"I shall be your shield. And your weapon, your roadblock, and your dumptruck."

RFEP01-12.jpg

JUST FOR JOLLIES.

RFEP01-13.jpg

Huzzah!

RFEP01-14.jpg

WHOMP!

RFEP01-18.jpg

SMASH!

RFEP01-16.jpg

KAPOW!

RFEP01-19.jpg

KABLAM!

RFEP01-17.jpg

EMULATOR PLS

RFEP01-20.jpg

STABSLICETHWACKCOPTERSLASH

RFEP01-21.jpg

It's Mordekaiser! Huehuehue BR?

RFEP01-22.jpg

That'll learn you to be a heartless killer!

Okay now back to our regularly scheduled TV program.

Edited by Veracor

^ Dozla's got to be the drummer.

Part 1 Chapter Final: The servers crashed under the sheer awfulness of my oneliners

Everyone rejoice, Fiona is available again! Or don't rejoice. You know, whichever works for you.

RFEP01-2.jpg

Soon Burger King will be at odds with Senator McDonald, and they will both perish following the apocalypse.

RFEP01-3.jpg

OMG TEAMKILLAR! REPOT JAR0D PLS

RFEP01-4.jpg

Izuka should worry about his own standing. Hunching over like that is not healthy for your spine!

RFEP01-8.jpg

Now they will want to join each other in fighting instead of knowing if they're alright. So deep!

RFEP01-9.jpg

You both got an A in support class? OVERACHIEVERS!

Actually, I'm considering having Leo support with someone else in part 4 (Rhys?), and having MegxFiona support due to affinities, largely due to bow users not needing the accuracy in this FE. Thoughts?

RFEP01-10.jpg

All three of the DB are getting steel forges here, because they won't have access to it later.

RFEP01-11.jpg

Well what flavor is purple?

RFEP01-12.jpg

Leo gets every schoolkid's dream.

RFEP01-13.jpg

Edward last seen stalking Fiona.

RFEP01-14.jpg

Her old forge isn't breaking, she just needs something a bit higher powered for the armors here.

RFEP01-15.jpg

These will be the items I pass to the GMs. Resolve for Rhys since he'll very likely need it, a Robe just in case, and Pass for 3-3.

RFEP01-16.jpg

SF was down as I did this chapter so I couldn't remember if fielding BK was necessary for Pelleas. I didn't think so but fielded him anyways to be sure. Meg stayed back while Leo/Tormod/Vika climbed the gaps and Muarim/Fiona took the stairs.

RFEP01-17.jpg

13 Str! She can use chopsticks without penalty! ...wait, that means I have like 0 Str IRL.

RFEP01-19.jpg

Leo finally gets a useful cancel. I was getting sick of him clicking OK at every prompt.

RFEP01-20.jpg

Tormod demonstrates how to use a snuggie.

RFEP01-21.jpg

Muarim charges his tigercannon*, so that he can run down the thieves that so rudely spawn early.

*Tigercannons are stored underneath bandanas.

RFEP01-22.jpg

Fiona you should probably take something if your behind is going nova like that.

RFEP01-23.jpg

Leo continues to impress, even though this was actually a rather likely levelup. THE GREENS, THEY ARE SHINY!

RFEP01-25.jpg

Meg gets a level by staying back and killing the southern reinforcements. And then the reinforcements ran out, so she walked out of the keep and started killing townsfolk. This is the face of the reaper.

RFEP01-26.jpg

This chapter is still mostly a Fiona solo to get her promoted in time. And thankfully, capping Mag with Imbue is proving to be very useful.

RFEP01-27.jpg

YOU HAVE POISONED THE SALAD WITH BLUEBERRIES!

RFEP01-28.jpg

Wait a second, you can't do that. Poleaxes haven't been invented yet!

RFEP01-29.jpg

Ffffffffffffff

RFEP01-30.jpg

HUGS!

RFEP01-33.jpg

It wouldn't be a DB chapter is Leo wasn't murdering poor helpless healers.

RFEP01-34.jpg

ROCK SALAD!

RFEP01-35.jpg

It's k, blue knight's superpower is regeneration. Just like brown swordsman is Magneto.

RFEP01-36.jpg

OSHI-

RFEP01-37.jpg

Ffffffffffffff

RFEP01-38.jpg

Yes! Something connected!

RFEP01-39.jpg

I'll take it.

RFEP01-41.jpg

IS THIS REAL LIFE?

RFEP01-42.jpg

Hey you kids, no archery in the royal hallways!

RFEP01-43.jpg

Blood all over the carpets, but it's k it was red anyways!

RFEP01-44.jpg

Is this going to be a case where the DB roflstomps the GMs? Fionatania, is that you?

RFEP01-45.jpg

Fiona will kill each and every one of these traffic stops.

RFEP01-46.jpg

"That'll teach you to stay in the right lane! Now let me up the stairs!"

RFEP01-47.jpg

The numbers get more even!

RFEP01-48.jpg

This is definitely the best Fiona I've ever had. It is also the only Fiona I've ever had.

RFEP01-49.jpg

Fiona's horse mysteriously gets whiter than her on promotion. I think the horse is a tier ahead of her.

RFEP01-50.jpg

First post-promotion attack and EVERYTHING GOES FLYING!

RFEP01-51.jpg

Stab downwards, send enemy bouncing upwards. The Pogo Lance!

RFEP01-52.jpg

Every time someone in the world forgets to use Afa's Drops, it actually goes to Fiona.

RFEP01-53.jpg

ROUND 1! FIGHT!

RFEP01-54.jpg

DUNDUNDUN... FIONATALITY!

RFEP01-55.jpg

"So many big words. Can you just show me where to sign?"

RFEP01-56.jpg

Trying... not... to laugh...

RFEP01-57.jpg

I call shenanigans on this coronation. Fiona isn't anywhere to be seen! But there is a space for where Aran was supposed to be. Racists.

RFEP01-58.jpg

"You'll never get this, Muarim! It's mine!"

RFEP01-59.jpg

Micaiah is a druid and will lag you to death with summoned animals!

And here's another convenient comparison of our latest star with others of her class:

Paladins:

F: Lvl 02, HP 41, Str 19, Mag 12, Skl 18, Spd 19, Lck 15, Def 18, Res 13, Imbue, Savior

A: Lvl 02, HP 33, Str 13, Mag 08, Skl 16, Spd 15, Lck 17, Def 10, Res 14, Paragon

M: Lvl 07, HP 37, Str 18, Mag 05, Skl 17, Spd 18, Lck 20, Def 17, Res 09, Fortune

K: Lvl 11, HP 41, Str 21, Mag 06, Skl 20, Spd 20, Lck 16, Def 18, Res 11, Gamble

O: Lvl 12, HP 38, Str 20, Mag 07, Skl 22, Spd 21, Lck 18, Def 17, Res 13, Nothing

G: Lvl 15, HP 37, Str 24, Mag 08, Skl 23, Spd 20, Lck 19, Def 18, Res 15, Paragon

T: Lvl 16, HP 36, Str 25, Mag 10, Skl 22, Spd 21, Lck 19, Def 20, Res 14, Counter

Not too shabby! Of course, normally the others would have a chance to grow as well as an availability lead.

Next up is Part 2, where everyone vanishes and we get to use cranky kong, a barrel, a barber, some curtains, and a muppet!

Edited by Veracor

You think your Meg and Fiona are amazing?

Just wil untill you get the

Brutal

Rocking

Ownage

Machine

Also all those times I saved my Afe Drops for Nino and then didn't bother actually giving it to her seem to pay off for you.

Your Fiona has compared to average.

+9 HP,

+5 Str,

+2 Mag,

+4 Skl,

+1 Spd,

+1 Lck,

+2 Def,

+<0,5 Res,

Edited by Silith

Part 2 Chapter Prologue: Drakes on a Plane

Here we discover that little kids aren't the only ones possessing tremendous killing power in the FE universe.

RFEP01-1.jpg

Mad King Ashnard!

Sad King Pelleas.

Glad King ????

Rad King Awwyeah!

RFEP01-3.jpg

"This court is for funny hats only! We are not amused by your invisible hat lies."

RFEP01-7.jpg

"The table has no food on it and everybody is clearly angry about it. I must be a terrible leader."

RFEP01-8.jpg

"We did hire him as a sponge for the bar. The lack of spinal cord is a great asset to such a position!"

RFEP01-10.jpg

"And now to use my laguz stone instead of just dodging 3 axes that have 0 chance to hit!"

RFEP01-11.jpg

53 HP is pretty healthy for an old birdmanthing, I must say.

RFEP01-12.jpg

"Not even close! Kids these days don't even know how to use the brakes."

RFEP01-13.jpg

There should be buried treasure on this map... *You found an Arcwind.*

RFEP01-14.jpg

Well time to cloudtank while everyone huddles in the corner.

RFEP01-15.jpg

You are going to have to dunk REAL hard to accomplish that. We're what, in low orbit or something?

RFEP01-16.jpg

Out of bounds, Star Fox! Perform scripted 180 turn to battlefield!

RFEP01-17.jpg

I'm convinced there's actually two Haars on that wyvern, each one with a different eyepatch. That, or the wyvern's face is identical to Haar except for said eyepatch, and doesn't like pegasii much.

RFEP01-18.jpg

Well have you ever tried throwing an axe at a bird? It's not easy!

RFEP01-19.jpg

The boss decides to attack Haar instead for no reason. Also, I think they drew Zeffren's face using entirely horizontal lines.

RFEP01-20.jpg

Oldguy doesn't even need a beak for this!

RFEP01-21.jpg

Haar whomped the boss once for his illogical attack so Mr. Fluffers here will just finish him off.

RFEP01-23.jpg

ALL the motion blurs!

RFEP01-24.jpg

Amber alert: Raven spotted wielding axes, laguz forces expected 400% increase in power and usefulness.

RFEP01-25.jpg

Nealuchi's crit animation for vs fliers is so strange. Just drops off the screen and comes back 5 seconds later going all like, "What? What happened?"

RFEP01-26.jpg

At fight school, the building next door to flight school.

RFEP01-27.jpg

NO SPEAKO EL SPANISHO

RFEP01-29.jpg

"She requires more mandatory rescuing for entire chapters."

RFEP01-30.jpg

Budget cuts and downsizing (in stats and levels, particularly).

RFEP01-32.jpg

Should have used squares and triangles and other polygons. They align much better with each other.