Dai's Sprites Folder

Dai

For fuck's sake, what the hell is wrong with me?

IMG_0070_zps9mr3c0fs.png

Decided to update Brant a bit. Gave him an earring dealio, gold trim, and a different set of eyes with a nice smirk.

IMG_0067_zpss00y7snr.png

New guy. Yeah, it's mostly Hector, I know. (The hair is older Hector, too." But hey, I really like how it turned out.

IMG_0069_zpsbvmuulxc.gif

Fire Dragon using Fomortiis' colors. I think it looks pretty good, honestly. Was made for a hack a long time ago.

>.> Right, then.

Edmund_Stat_Sheet_zpsr58nm5yh.png

Decided to make a statsheet for Edmund.

Edit: Fixed a few pixel mishaps.

Edited by Dai

i actually really like that sprite. Its very, aragorn (?) looking. I didn't realize it was desmond at first haha. the long strand of hair running down the face looks noodily though. Its like he decided to grow out those hairs a lot longer than his other hairs. Kinda feels outta place but barring that, p solid.

I probably need to just fix the shading around it. Decided to keep it from Limstella(I wasn't initially gonna keep that headpiece, but I felt the head felt empty and decided to leave it in.)

making attention screaming posts really makes people want to comment, I have to say

Yeah. It just honestly was getting a little depressing that I had two things up over the week and multiple other topics were flying right by.

its kinda hard to give feedback or anythign really when you're making simple splices like only hector's face spliced onto Caellach's body. And palette edits and item menus aren't really anything to comment on.

more elaborate splices will probly land more feedback

• 2 weeks later...

Kaelin_Pegasus_Knight_zps11six5cj.png

Decided to update one of my previous characters into a Pegasus Knight. Kept the same basic bit with Farina's face and Karla's hair, but replaced Farina's eyes with Isadora's, and kept Karla's bangs, too. Also used one of Isadora's side locks.