Cinematic Trailer! (Fan-made)

SlayeZ

Well... I thought it was... fantastic!

Too. Much. Hype.

And to think that I won't be getting the game 'til June... (That's later than all you European fans...)

Why do I have to be so busy with school? Ugh...

This just made me want the game even more than I already do... which is a lot.

Cannot wait for this game too!

I'll be going back to correge next week (RIGHT BEFORE IT COMES OUT) but hell if I care, I will play the muther****ing $h!4 out of this game!! been waiting for years :DDD

as for the music, I was looking for something with a build-up and a tense climax...and some violin...but youtubing epic violin instrumental led me to what's in the video, so it worked out! plenty of video game and movie trailers hire people like Two Steps From Hell and Immediate music to create or ask to use their music.

It's kinda up to one's personal preference, but for me, the music choice is something that shouldn't be restricted to where it's from, but what emotion it can invoke. Your Trailer's pretty indepth too! Cannot wait!!! :D

Oh wow, I really liked this a lot! It might not have been music related to the game, but it certainly fit and got the right feelings across. Especially that release date at the end!

I can safely say that I have been super hyped about this game since early summer when it was confirmed for localization, and while I always feared that I would've lost that hype by now, your video just proved to me that even after all the months of waiting I can still feel as excited as when it was first announced, now that its finally right around the corner. Thanks for giving me that awesome feeling again! ^_^

@Silver Lightning

I aim to please ;)

I actually lost hype for it after E3 where Nintendo just snubbed Awakening in the butt and was like..it aint important. But after that demo, it got me hyped up enough to make something, and more! I'll be posting it soon XD

@B00TE

dat hiimdaisy.

Edited by SlayeZ