The Sheena Fujibayashi Fan-club.

Mufasa

I've decided to make a fan club for Sheena. You're all invited to make you're own Tales character fan-club, just leave mine alone.

President: Lyle Dayek

Vice-President: Zanryu

Treasurer: ???

Secretary: ???

Clerk: ???

(Don't ask what Clerk does. He's just there for show. I should know. I was the Clerk for the Theatre Honor Society.)

Wow. I check the FFtF for once, as opposed to last topic, and I see this. I check, and I'm a VP. That's Fuckin' A man, that's Fuckin' A.

Now I gotta get Knil to hurry up and make my Sheena set. D:

I dont see the word Raine or Collette here. FAIL

Well, you can make your own fan-club for them. I mentioned that in the first post.

You=Fail because you don't read.

Can I haz Mia?

I guess. I was thinking of claiming Jill instead anyway.

Cool. Now I will play SSBB with Mia. And not the one sold by Nintendo. Know what I'm talking about?

Yes I do....

Can I borrow her from time to time? Just to catch up on old times?

Lol, I read most spoilers for ToS ever though I never played it. XD

But Sheena is awesome. I can tell that she'll be one of my favourites for sure.

And though Sheena x Lloyd seems cute, I think I prefer Sheena x Zelos. Sorry, Lyle. XD

She's not a phenomenal character to play as unless you put a lot of work into perfecting her, but she's awesome. Good looking, funny, and a virgin (LOLWUT BET U DIN NO DAT AMIRITE? Prolly not. XD).

Honestly though, Sheena's one of my favourite video game characters. Sheena 4 lief lulz <3

She's not a phenomenal character to play as unless you put a lot of work into perfecting her, but she's awesome. Good looking, funny, and a virgin (LOLWUT BET U DIN NO DAT AMIRITE? Prolly not. XD).

Honestly though, Sheena's one of my favourite video game characters. Sheena 4 lief lulz <3

Would she still be your favorite character if she had a smaller chest? Sorry, it had to be asked.

Lol, I read most spoilers for ToS ever though I never played it. XD

But Sheena is awesome. I can tell that she'll be one of my favourites for sure.

And though Sheena x Lloyd seems cute, I think I prefer Sheena x Zelos. Sorry, Lyle. XD

Well we all have different opinions. At least you're not saying you're for ColleteXLloyd.

Plus you haven't played the game yet, so your opinion may change.

But who knows?

I knew she was a virgin. I love her as a character, but I let the computer take her in battle. I'll stick to Lloyd unless I have to shift.

Would she still be your favorite character if she had a smaller chest? Sorry, it had to be asked.

Yeah. She would. She has the perfect personality. If I met her in RL I'd have to ask her to marry me on the spot.

I've decided to make a fan club for Sheena. You're all invited to make you're own Tales character fan-club, just leave mine alone.

President: Lyle Dayek

Vice-President: Zanryu

Treasurer: ???

Secretary: ???

Clerk: ???

(Don't ask what Clerk does. He's just there for show. I should know. I was the Clerk for the Theatre Honor Society.)

How did I know you would make something like this...?You have been taking a liking to Sheena lately. Does bianchi know about this "club" ?

How did I know you would make something like this...?You have been taking a liking to Sheena lately. Does bianchi know about this "club" ?

I've always had a liking for Sheena. I'm just expressing it more now.

And no she doesn't.

UNFAITHFUL MAN!

Have you seen some of the things Hikari has done to me?

Anyway, I love them both equally. Sheena is the affection of video games, Bianchi is the affection of the forest, and Samantha is the affection of RL. Though that last one isn't aware nor compliant. And I think she hates me. But I'm a downer on myself. And it's a different story.

Have you seen some of the things Hikari has done to me?

Anyway, I love them both equally. Sheena is the affection of video games, Bianchi is the affection of the forest, and Samantha is the affection of RL. Though that last one isn't aware nor compliant. And I think she hates me. But I'm a downer on myself. And it's a different story.

Uhhh no? Why would I be monitoring your relationship?

• 4 weeks later...
How'd you know I was looking at it? Or did you see my Sheena sig and bump it thinking I'd post?

Because I didn't plan on it. XD

I just had a hunch that you were going to change your look after your name and I just looked at your sig and saw it

I actually hadn't planned on changing my sig and avy when I changed names, this was just to go back about a year when I went by Wasure Eiyuu (Forgotten Hero) in a lot of places. Then I went on a signature rampage and thought I'd stop waiting and make the Sheena set myself.