Fire emblem links war patch?

bryanschofield22

lol That would be my once-upon-a-time website. XD Which I used as file storage. Let me see if I still have the patch, lol.

Got it.

...IIRC though there was some kind of glitch somewhere that I thought I fixed but hadn't. There were some hackers that fixed it for me but I don't have any clue who they were or where the fixed version is.

EDIT: I'd give it to you, but my browser's being a jerk right now. >_>

FELinksWar.zip

Edited by MagicLeafy

lol That would be my once-upon-a-time website. XD Which I used as file storage. Let me see if I still have the patch, lol.

Got it.

...IIRC though there was some kind of glitch somewhere that I thought I fixed but hadn't. There were some hackers that fixed it for me but I don't have any clue who they were or where the fixed version is.

EDIT: I'd give it to you, but my browser's being a jerk right now. >_>

hey it's cool yeah when your browser works if u could send me the patch that would be awesome id love to try it

It's attached to my first post now.

I really should go back and clean it up, but it's been so long since I've done this hack I won't know what to do, LOL.

Also, I fail to remember who fixed that error originally, but if they're around here I'd appreciate it if they could tell me how they fixed it or supply the fixed patch~

Edited by MagicLeafy

It's attached to my first post now.

I really should go back and clean it up, but it's been so long since I've done this hack I won't know what to do, LOL.

Also, I fail to remember who fixed that error originally, but if they're around here I'd appreciate it if they could tell me how they fixed it or supply the fixed patch~

it's cool it looks really good i cant wait to try it out thanks & let me know once u fix it all up

• 6 months later...

Don't necropost, please, it is against the rules. I'll leave the topic open since you're asking for a patch as well but try not to necropost in the future.

• 2 months later...