Top character picks

I bet you guys were afraid of the incredibly phallic Alien larvae in Alien.

As a man, my masculinity is only amplified in the presence of phallic-looking objects.

This is why Doga fights primarily with a spear.

Edited by Doga

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mara isn't disgusting. Mara is one of the most brilliant designs ever. Look at it, gloriously riding on a golden, spiked chariot, screaming commandingly from its throne of authority and dignity.

Sadly, he probably won't make it because this game will most probably be T.

Mara isn't disgusting. Mara is one of the most brilliant designs ever. Look at it, gloriously riding on a golden, spiked chariot, screaming commandingly from its throne of authority and dignity.

Sadly, he probably won't make it because this game will most probably be T.

Well, Mara was also in Persona 1, and that got a T.

There's still hope for her.

*Googles Mara* Ha ha ha, this topic is just too messed up, a giant green tentacle penis in Fire Emblem, great. ROFL. I need to familiarize myself with this series, my friend has one of the devil survivor games (if there is more than one), I think I'll ask to borrow it.

*Googles Mara* Ha ha ha, this topic is just too messed up, a giant green tentacle penis in Fire Emblem, great. ROFL. I need to familiarize myself with this series, my friend has one of the devil survivor games (if there is more than one), I think I'll ask to borrow it.

I certainly hope that never happens. (I googled Mara, too. And boy was I surprised...)

I'll buy one of the SMT games that doesn't have Mara in it... Like Devil Survivor Overclocked.

Not playing an otherwise enjoyable game for one aspect is like not playing Ocarina of Time because of Navi.

Ain't giving it a chance, man.

But I like Navi.

True, but still... Mara's no Navi.

Yeah, I'd still play it, certainly. Whether they put that... monster in or not won't determine whether I buy the game or not. Whether I can afford to buy a Wii U will.

I'd just prefer the game without it.

*nods*

Wait, FE7 without Lyn? That'd be terrible. [That's like an FE game without its (or one of its) lords.]

Lyn offered nothing substantial to the plot.

She could have been a female myrm and the game would have been the same.

Oh, I see what your saying. (I just didn't really know since I never finished the game...)

Eh, aren't a lot of FE game like that?

My disdain for Lyn's mode does not help my feelings toward her.