Top character picks

From FE, I'm guessing that there'll be a bunch of characters from FE8 and 13, due to the zombies and slightly more of an apocalyptic setting, with maybe some FE9-10 characters for the stuff with the goddesses(I'd really like to see Ashera and Yune as demons).

I don't really know much about the SMT series other than Devil Survivor and Persona, which I doubt would get in. From what I've heard about the main series games, they have a bit of a darker tone than the spinoffs, which would make the characters seem really out of place.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Arden

Any Jugdral Lords really, although they weren't in the trailer so...

I don't think that rules them out entirely, maybe the trailer was just to grab attention of the western fe fans. Maybe. It's not in stone if they are in or not despite what the trailer shows. Just my 2 cents

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fire Emblem

I dunno, Sigurd, Leaf, Fury, Sety, Ike, Marcia, Tanith, Samson, Harken, Jeorge, Gordin, Alm, Miledy, to name a few.

Shin Megami Tensei

Cerberus- He had the coolest fusion method ever in the original Shin Megami Tensei, basically fusing your dog with any demon to result in this bro. He was super overleveled (so yeah, the Jeigan), and wrecked everything in the one dungeon you could use him in. Also he's made future appearances as the hero's best friend (and if not him, then a similarly designed demon), so it'd be neat seeing him again...maybe as the Jeigan?

Matador- I dunno, I just really like his design (especially with the horse), and think he'd work really well in this game.

Beelzebub- Another one I'm not quite sure why, but I'm oddly fond of his design.

Lucifer- Because he was such an asshole in Devil Survivor.

Demi-Fiend- Because he looks so fabul...badass.

Nemissa- Because EVERYTHING. That's a perfectly valid reason.

Aigis- I like superfighting robots from the year 200X.

Raidou Kuzonoha The XIVth- Because no other Hiro Protagonist compares. He's really the only one I NEED to get into SMT x FE.

FE people such as Sigurd, Seliph, Briggid/Eyvel, Finn, Leif, Matthew,Jaffar, Nino, Miledy, Minerva, Altenna, Louise, Igrene, Hawkeye, Tana, Karel, Zihark and many many others I could name.

SMT: Cerberus for reasons Refa already stated, Dryad for the power of wrecking the earlish game of the original SMT with the ever so helpful Marin Karin, plus I do quite like their elegant design.

Anna and Jack Frost seeing as they are the mascots should be roving traders or something lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Moving away from main characters and the fiends and stuff... from FE Tiki, Sophia and Yahn (and other Dragonish characters) and from SMT, new!Garuda, Fafnir and any and ALL forms of Cerberus. And maybe some DDS!Indra.

If they have Matador, I hope they pull the same stunt as in Nocturne so more people can suffer that nightmare. *shudders*

Never played SMT, sadly.

I think that the characters included will either be the lords and main characters, or the characters whose futures alluded to some kind of journey or disappearance, aka Ike, Soren, Ranulf, Lucina, Panne, Kellam, Dart, Knoll, and the like.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Dunno about SMT.

Aless/Oifaye/Shanan. Come on, AT LEAST ONE OF THESE DUDES SHOULD BE IN DA GAME. Or even Sigurd, lol.

Add in Zelgius, Hardin, (yay Sheeda is in this game!), maybe even Gharnef lol :3.