Music For This Game

Since we have threads based on gameplay,characters ect. I thought we should have a thread for music.

I personally would like some Music from FE and some from SMT/Persona, but whatever makes the game cooler works I guess.

Edited by Shinjiro Aragaki

I'd like to see returning tracks from both series but remixed if they do and maybe a whole new original set of music as well. merging the two different musical styles.

And if they do remix old tracks have the opposite composer do them for a weird FE feel on SMT tracks and vice versa

I hope Eternal Bond/Ike's Theme gets in! I mean, Ike will be in since we saw him in the trailer (though why it was PoR Ike and not RD Ike is beyond me), so he needs his theme! It's my favorite video game song ever also. But not because of Ike himself. I first heard it in Brawl, before I ever played FE.

I also want some remixes of other FE songs too. That'd be neat.

Gotta have Meguro do at least half the score.

Absolutely.

I'd like to see mostly original stuff, but no doubt a crossover would have music from other games too...in which case, Vehement Rage is simply a must. And I suppose other things like Hunting.

Edited by Nightmare

Gotta have Meguro do at least half the score.

This woman knows.

Meguro has already shown he can do fully orchestral music with Strange Journey. Adapting to the Fire Emblem musical style won't be hard for him.

I'd love to see him remaster Softly with Grace and The Devoted, although a completely new score would be great too.

I would kind of like to see the various music composers working on this. Shoji Meguro is obvious, but I also want to see Tsukasa Masuko since he worked on the music for SMT1, SMT2 and SMT:if... and the music in those games were freaking awesome. The music for Ginza was so freaking epic! If Digital Devil Saga characters gets in I hope Hunting - Surprise Raid gets in! Yuka Tsujiyoko from the FE side would be awesome too. I hope The Devoted gets in.

Gosh, remixes of songs from both games would totally be awesome!

With Mila's Divine Protection probably has the best shot of any FE2 music

but if they could do an updated version of the final player phase theme that would be even cooler

//one track mind

Edited by Liquid Snake