Lego Fire Emblem

Knight

In case you don't know, I'm a big fan of Lego, I have been since I was 3 years old, and am still building to this day. I am obviously also a big fan of FIre Emblem, so I thought, why don't we mix the too? Now, I'm not talking just minifigures, I'm talking a full-fledged set, with structures and everything. I plan to build a few famous structures or scenes from Fire Emblem in a Lego set style, my only problem is, I don't know what to build. Now, I have been swimming around ideas like Dragon's Gate from FE7, Archanea Palace from FE1/3/11/12, and the Black Temple from FE8, but then I decided that I should ask you guys what I should make. Anything in the entire series is applicable, except FE Gaiden, as I don't think there is enough detail in the maps to create something from there. You can choose any area from the game, any major landmark, monument, castle, or just a chapter in general*. I'll make Minifigs to go with each as well, and I'll have each set done some time in February or very early March. I'll tally everyones suggestions and the areas with the most votes in 1st, 2nd and 3rd place wins. Also, if you guys think my models are good enough, I'll post them to Lego Cusoo, and they will have a chance to become available for purchase XD! Although unlikely

*Must have a definite structure, something recognizable. Also, any super large castles like in FE 9-10 may not be the same size as appeared in the game, as I do not have that much Lego or time on my hands.

Edited by Knight

For a second there, I thought this was gonna be like "SMT x Fire Emblem" again where there was a legit source.

That's because when someone posted the thread for that crossover, I originally thought it was a discussion thread for possibilities with the series like this and what fans do mixing their beloved series.

Can you post pictures of what you've made so far?

A lego-ized simple Chrom would be something I'd like to see.

Edited by shadowofchaos

For a second there, I thought this was gonna be like "SMT x Fire Emblem" again where there was a legit source.

That's because when someone posted the thread for that crossover, I originally thought it was a discussion thread for possibilities with the series like this and what fans do mixing their beloved series.

Can you post pictures of what you've made so far?

A lego-ized simple Chrom would be something I'd like to see.

Certaainly, but I'm not as good at custom minifigs, he won't have any fancy molds or that jazz, but I will do my best.

Do you think you could do Haar on his wyvern? o:

Do you think for a second I wouldn't?

Anyway, Beta Chrom

post-6017-079188900 1359231381_thumb.jpg

EDIT: I had hoped to do an actual structure from FE, I don't think I could do a sprite, especially Holsety due to my lack of small green pieces and limited shades to work with. I might add a sprite as a bonus, but it will be of my choice.

Edited by Knight

FE10's 3-13 area and/or 1-E area. Please? c:

If I do so, it might not end up like you'd expect, but I'll do my best

Oh oh, do Talys Island. And mini Leonardo if possible.

Now that's a good one, might be a challenge, but I'll give it my best. Hmm, maybe Leo in a 3-13 Lego set, assuming it gets enough votes.

If you do Talys Island, I request that you have Doga choking a point.

This is somewhat unrelated, but does anyone here remember Heroscape? Man, Heroscape. It was like a tabletop with no story. Or was there one?

I bet if we combined everyone's starter set pieces, we could remake some iconic FE maps. That would be rad.