should i do normal or hard mode?

geozeldadude

i've played all the US games and some of the non-US ones, but i usu. play through on normal mode for my first PT. i'm a bit undecided as to what i should start off w/ for this one, though. in the demo the hard mode was a pretty good level of difficulty, and even if it's just the first two chapters i felt like it would be pretty manageable for the rest of the game. or does it get much, much harder? i guess what i'm asking is how hard is this game's hard mode compared to other games. is it harder than FE8 or harder than FE7?

I've been told the difficulty ramps up as you go on in chapters. But I suppose it also depends on how you play and how well you play. If you've played through a lot of hard modes on other FE's and find that difficulty at your level, go for it. I intend to play classic hard for my first play through, but hard is usually as high as I go for FE. The other difficulties I really flounder in.

No I'd argue even FE8 is easier then fe4 lol.

Nah. FE4 can literally be soloed with just using Sigurd/Celice (though the final chapter with just Celice would be a pain in the ass), and they'd have a lot easier of a time doing so than Ephraim and Eirika would soloing their own game.

Nah. FE4 can literally be soloed with just using Sigurd/Celice (though the final chapter with just Celice would be a pain in the ass), and they'd have a lot easier of a time doing so than Ephraim and Eirika would soloing their own game.

Which is why you duct-tape Eirika to Seth's horse and then have him solo it instead.