im leaving

it's clear what i'm trying to say. But i like to use this to say my mind in a brief way.

Since my prescence here is useless, hence the title.

I'll avoid using bad words because it's not my style. I've tried to get your attention at least, but it was useless.

Since my efforts were in vain, there's no need to waste my time.

See ya later. Don't hope to find me here ¬¬

it's clear what i'm trying to say. But i like to use this to say my mind in a brief way.

Since my prescence here is useless, hence the title.

I'll avoid using bad words because it's not my style. I've tried to get your attention at least, but it was useless.

Since my efforts were in vain, there's no need to waste my time.

See ya later. Don't hope to find me here ¬¬

Theres tons of people here. If you are leaving just because everyone isnt focused on you then too bad. No one who first shows up is the center of attention. I was pushed to the side and ignored for the first month I joined. You need to suck it up and just keep talking and people will begin to notice and open up to ya. Just saying since the more the merrier in the forest.

Theres tons of people here. If you are leaving just because everyone isnt focused on you then too bad. No one who first shows up is the center of attention. I was pushed to the side and ignored for the first month I joined. You need to suck it up and just keep talking and people will begin to notice and open up to ya. Just saying since the more the merrier in the forest.

that is what I did.

You make your own place. Do something epic. Make a random topic about nothing or something. Look at Princess. She got popular because of 'The person above you topic'. Just do something and we will as well.

as knife was saying

more posts equates to more attention

there's no reason in complaining about it

also, you shouldn't live cuz your art skills are up there

and I would personally like to see more of your work :)

Shame, really. You made my Comp's wallpaper. I like your art. If you read this, you should consider staying longer and being more active, but since you probably won't, this shouldn't be in general.

Wow. I thought members of this board were more mature than this... <_< oh well, good-bye, sit back and do whatever you want..

Most active members are. He wasn't the most active person in the world though.

all right. here's the deal

sry for making you waste your time in this topic. Truth is, i was really depressed. I had some trouble with my family and well.... I didnt' want to bring my troubles here in the forest. So i decided to make a...punch-the-pillow topic.

i used this time to think and relax. I think i'm ok right now.

sry for the topic on general ^^U. i won't do that again

again, sorry for the inconvenience. I get like this often and i'm not proud of it ¬¬

sry for making you waste your time in this topic. Truth is, i was really depressed. I had some trouble with my family and well.... I didnt' want to bring my troubles here in the forest. So i decided to make a...punch-the-pillow topic.

again, sorry for the inconvenience. I get like this often and i'm not proud of it ¬¬

That's okay, it happens to me sometimes as well

again, sorry for the inconvenince

I was right MEMBERS ARE MORE MATURE!!!!!! *Is happy*