If Streetpass is compatible between regions...

shadowofchaos

I'm pretty sure they just removed the Japanese text input in the names input screen.

I wonder if the streetpass data that's stored in your SD card will be compatible between regions.

If so, I want to be walking death the first few days when people get it at my college who will get the game either sometime this week (because of early release) or on Feb 4th. XD

Reinosukiru.png

Edited by shadowofchaos

Haha, that's sort of evil! But that actually reminds me of a question I had: do you have to beat/hire/buy from a street pass team in order to remove them from the map or get pass them (like in FE8 with monster skirmishes)? Cuz if so, I'd hate to run into a wicked team like that early on when I have no hope of victory and hardly any funds...

I streetpassed (<- Does that even make any sense? :P) a Korean 3DS with my American one...

So it should work.

I mean I know my Japanese 3DS streetpasses my friends' American ones all the time.

What I meant was if the Awakening Streetpass teams are compatible between regions.

I guess I'm just gonna have to wait until I get my English copy to find out.

I mean I know my Japanese 3DS streetpasses my friends' American ones all the time.

What I meant was if the Awakening Streetpass teams are compatible between regions.

I guess I'm just gonna have to wait until I get my English copy to find out.

Oh... I don't know 'bout that~

Sorry. Silly me. :P

Yeah. You'll have to wait 'til you get your English copy.

But hey, at least you have the money and the knowledge of Japanese needed to play the game one year before us all. You can wait another few days.

meanwhile in canada...

rey if they ever figure out how to get save files off the 3DS, I must send my team to you |D

I gave Annie a Save Dongle.

They're encrypted according to cartridge. So they need to figure out the newer 3DS save file system before I can destroy face your team.

[9:17:36 AM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): So my friend has it

[9:18:24 AM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): and has just gotten to Chapter 2

[9:18:33 AM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): I'm waiting till he gets the communications menu enabled

[9:18:42 AM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): to see if Japan copy is compatible for streetpass

Just a matter of time then.

I'm disappointed, but it's to be expected.

If you can get Japanese Swapnote/Letter Box stationary, I don't see why they couldn't have made FE13's StreetPass stuff universal : (

This also makes me wonder if European and American StreetPass Teams are compatible...

I'm disappointed, but it's to be expected.

If you can get Japanese Swapnote/Letter Box stationary, I don't see why they couldn't have made FE13's StreetPass stuff universal : (

This also makes me wonder if European and American StreetPass Teams are compatible...

I'm not sure, but I doubt it. I live in Edinburgh and I haven't seen anyone pop up yet.