Female Avatar's Voice Options

Tarquin

For anyone who may be curious, here is a clip showcasing the FeMU's 3 voices at character creation:

Popular consensus on the actress' identities seems to be: Voice 1 - Karen Strassman, Voice 2 - Wendee Lee, Voice 3 - Michelle Ruff. What do you all think?

Hmmmm, hard to say but I think those are correct. In any case, I'm just glad we got to hear the voices finally. I'm torn between 1 and 3; I like the sound of 1 but I'm partial to Michelle Ruff, even if its a little deeper than I would have liked.

Hi, I'm the person who recorded the video. :)

I also recorded a video of FeMU and Chrom's C support. You can hear a bit more of voice #3 in that one (since it's the one I'm using).

Ah, hello! I hope you don't mind that I linked the video. Thank you for taking the time to record both the voices and the support - I'm glad to see that ChromXFeMU remains as amusing as ever.

Ah, hello! I hope you don't mind that I linked the video. Thank you for taking the time to record both the voices and the support - I'm glad to see that ChromXFeMU remains as amusing as ever.

No problem. I'm glad that you found it useful.

I also got the C support (in picture form rather than video). Would anyone like me to put up the pictures?

EDIT: Oops, just noticed the english support conversations thread. I should probably just post 'em there.

Edited by Quillbell

Does the Japanese dual audio track come with the fourth voice?

No, there are only three voices in Japanese as well. First sounds sort of medium, second is high, third is low-ish. Same with the male ones, but I can't really distinguish between the first and the second. The third is noticeably lower.

Nope, not that I could see. Not even when I changed the settings to Japanese voices.

I see, that's a bit unfortunate. But I guess it isn't really a big deal, at least the voices for the Avatars are good.

Hi, I'm the person who recorded the video. :)

I also recorded a video of FeMU and Chrom's C support. You can hear a bit more of voice #3 in that one (since it's the one I'm using).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! That was hilarious!!! I'm so glad they didn't change that one at all! Oh man, I can't wait to get my hands on this game! Just gotta keep hangin in there......

But yeah, on listening further to it, Voice 3 definitely sounds like Michelle Ruff. Hmmm, I think I'll pick that one first then see about getting the rest in the future.....actually, does anyone know if the tone in your dialogue changes with the voice like in the Japanese version?

/takes off glasses & rubs in between eyes.

ughhh...... I'm fine with voice #2. Because I'm pretty sure it's Wendee Lee, who I think is AWESOME.

......1 & 3, on the other hand, sound like Michelle Ruff... someone who I despise as a voice actress.....

In other words, there go my options for Female!MU voice. I'm stuck with #2. Not that that's a problem; like I said, I love Wendee Lee. I just wish I had more choices.....

Oh well. Japanese dub, here I come!! (I already love the Japanese voice cast, so HAH. Stupid Michelle Ruff...)

Edited by ojsama

My voice is kinda deep, and a friend of mine said that 3 sounded close to what I sound like, so I'm going with that.

So I now have Rukia's voice. Interesting.

Oh, no, wait, even better. I pretty much have SilverStarHarmony!Jessica's voice. Oh dear gosh, that's almost fitting.

My voice is kinda deep, and a friend of mine said that 3 sounded close to what I sound like, so I'm going with that.

So I now have Rukia's voice. Interesting.

Oh, no, wait, even better. I pretty much have SilverStarHarmony!Jessica's voice. Oh dear gosh, that's almost fitting.

She did Jessica in Silver Star Harmony?! How did I not remember that???? In any case I approve!

I also get to have Rita's voice (Tales of Vesperia) and Iris' voice (Atelier Iris 3)!

does anyone know if the tone in your dialogue changes with the voice like in the Japanese version?

I don't have the game so I can't say for certain, but I don't think it does, unless everyone is just choosing the same voice for their Avatar.