EU or Australia imports from the US and Canada

Merric

WHAT?! You've already got tracking?? I pre-ordered my bundle AGES ago and it still says "processing". I seriously hope something hasn't gone wrong.

Keep in mind he didn't order the bundle, just a normal 3DS. Remember it's the weekend over in the US right now, VGP didn't get their bundle stock in when they got their game stock. They'll most likely be receiving and shipping the bundle tomorrow or the day after.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on what shipping you got. If you bought the bundle, or a 3DS, then they'll ship by DHL, which is 2-5 days. Game itself, probably a few weeks (Though I did read on their Twitter account a girl in the UK getting her game from them in 4 days)

Well I took the game AND a 3DS. So I guess 2-5 days, assuming they send both in the same package? If that's the case, well that's awesome.

VGP still says "In stock usually ships within 24hrs", so I hope they're not going to delay the release date like other sellers did.

I'm also from France, I'm glad it works with a Visa. And as for Spotpass, will it work properly in France with a US 3DS?

A friend of mine got them working on the japanese version... guess it should with US's

If you ordered the game, they probably won't get yours out until Friday their time this week, or Monday. They sold out of Awakening, and had to order in another batch. From their Twitter:

"trying to get an ETA on our next shipment but could be late this week or early next"

Now for people who ordered just the bundle, I asked if the bundle was included in this shipment. My response was:

"we're expecting it tomorrow"

And that was yesterday. Now if I go off when they announced they were sending out the physical copies of the game back on the 30th or whenever they did, they should announce if they're mailing it out in an hour or two.

EDIT If you want to give them a ring to ask them in person though, their number is on their website, the international one.

Edited by Wheels

Strange, I got an email saying my order was shipped, complete with tracking, from DHL itself (which I presume is the shipping company), but didn't get the actual confirmation from Videogamesplus until today. They did say it shipped yesterday though, so everything seems in order, the email was just late.

Speaking of DHL, I just have to mention that their tracking is AMAZING. It's probably the best shippment tracking I've ever seen, it's told me literally everywhere the shipment has been. So far the latest update has been:

February 06, 2013 05:46 Cincinnati, OH - USA Departed from DHL facility in Cincinnati, OH - USA

I'm guessing that means it's on its way here as we speak.