I called Game Stop today.

Replica Model

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, mine said tomorrow as well. So people in North Carolina shouldn't have to wait much longer.

EDIT: Geez, so people getting the eShop download still have to wait a bit anyway. Geez, Nintendo, what the heck is going on?

Edited by Anacybele

Fucking drop everything, guys.

All the gamestops in the virginia area I called never received their shipment of games. However, most of the Targets I called HAVE the game in a few numbers. It's only a matter of if they will sell it to you or not, since *officially* they're not allowed to sell until Wednesday.

On my way to some Target 20 miles away to get my held copy of Awakening. Woohoo!

Well, I just checked again, and my GameStop said that they probably won't be getting their shipment until tomorrow. But to be honest, I really don't mind that at all. Sure, I'll be getting it one day late, but in the event that I do get it one day late, I can just pick up my copy of Dead Space 3 in the same jump.

Not a bad day, really. =D

The WNY Gamestop has no clue what's going on now. I'm expecting it sometime this week, but I'm hoping it's soon. Since it happens to be close by to a place that I have to be tomorrow, I'll be stopping there and checking up if I don't get a call today.

(I hope I can pick it up by Wednesday or Thursday. So I can save a trip, since I'll be checking out the nearest comic book store by then. But then again, tomorrow's another possibility, but I'm not betting on it.)

Edited by Little Al

As of right now, I'm just gonna say screw Gamestop this time since they seem too unreliable in this event. Better off trying Target, Best Buy or some other store that sells games. Even if it means going to *shivers* Wal-Mart

I am literally getting tired of having young Xehornort punish on KH:3D as of now, I NEED THIS GAME ALREADY

As of right now, I'm just gonna say screw Gamestop this time since they seem too unreliable in this event. Better off trying Target, Best Buy or some other store that sells games. Even if it means going to *shivers* Wal-Mart

Make sure you call beforehand, some of the Targets I called absolutely refused to sell me the game until Wednesday, even though they had it.

edit: Fuuuuuuck mandatory online update, goddamnit,

Edited by Constable Reggie

Make sure you call beforehand, some of the Targets I called absolutely refused to sell me the game until Wednesday, even though they had it.

edit: Fuuuuuuck mandatory online update, goddamnit,

Good advice. My local target says they're not selling it until tomorrow even though their website says it's available today. Calling ahead saves a trip

Also when I checked WalMarts website they said the 11th is when it could show up in store but maybe I read it wrong

As of right now, I'm just gonna say screw Gamestop this time since they seem too unreliable in this event. Better off trying Target, Best Buy or some other store that sells games.

No way. I already paid for my bundle in full and I'm not going to let over $200 go to waste.

Just checked in with my Gamestop and they said it won't be until Friday. Anybody have any clue if it will be any different at say Walmart? The guy at Gamestop said he wasn't sure if it was a Gamestop shipping thing or a Nintendo shipping thing. Anybody know?

edit: nevermind, should have read the thread. My walmart says it won't be available until Friday either. :(

Edited by Scooter

No way. I already paid for my bundle in full and I'm not going to let over $200 go to waste.

Well if thats the case then I'd say to just wait until the 8th cuz it seems that preorders and bundlers are getting the upperhand on this matter. Plus if you cancel the preorder, wouldn't you get money back, like the full amount?

Edited by Kisuke Uchiha

It's not like you can't get it back. They have a legal obligation to supply you either the product or return your money. If you no longer want the product, they have to return your money. You just need to go there to get it.

It's not like you can't get it back. They have a legal obligation to supply you either the product or return your money. If you no longer want the product, they have to return your money. You just need to go there to get it.

Well, I still want it and my local Gamestop said they should have the game in tomorrow. It's not the same Gamestop I preordered my bundle at, but it's in the same town, so yeah.

It would be transferable to other purchases. But who really wants to give up the bundle anyway?

Seems mine is expecting Thursday now. After saying Tuesday a few days ago. We'll see where this goes...

Man, the physical stores are not going to be happy about all the sales they'll lose to digital downloads because of the delay. Wonder what they'll do about it? Of course, with the undershipments, they'll probably sell their way out of stock anyway, so maybe not.

Well, I still want it and my local Gamestop said they should have the game in tomorrow. It's not the same Gamestop I preordered my bundle at, but it's in the same town, so yeah.

You may want to talk to them about that. In my experience, any down payment at one Gamestop is not transferrable to another.