(I Think this counts as a Spoiler) What are your thoughts on...

melossage

Kjelle doesn't sound like Jelly at all. What kind of stuff are you smoking in America?

Well Silith if that's even your real screen name my eyes wandered to the jelle part of Kjelle and so for a "cuter" name I decided to call her Jelly instead of Kjelle

P.S. Your cage is gaudier than Lissa's XD

Morgan still reminds me of the financial institiute JP Morgan. Hate to see the loss of the Mark reference, but at the same time, it's also why I avoid using male MUs - it's a boy's name, come on.

Wait what. If you're referring to Morgan, then I know at least 5 female Morgans and no male Morgans. It's most certainly a female name too.

Wait what. If you're referring to Morgan, then I know at least 5 female Morgans and no male Morgans. It's most certainly a female name too.

I know exactly one male Morgan and one female Morgan. So... I disagree.

In the United States, it's slightly more common for women. In our bestest friend Wales, it's mostly used for men. Elsewhere it's pretty much even.

Only one I really don't like is Inigo. It's not a bad name; I just felt Azure was really good for him.

It would have been if he were a girl. I'm pretty sure he's a dude, though.

Unlike Morgan, Azure is incontrovertibly a female name. The closest male name by meaning would be Gorman or Aciano. The closest by sound would be Azur, but that's not only incredibly rare but actually means something else entirely (it's a variant of 'Ezra' and means 'helper', not 'baby blue'.)