Physical copies of fire emblem awakening may be delayed.

Mikhal

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, they are automated. But you guys also might have missed your calls. I've missed calls due to being out when the phone rang, so...

The thing is, I never got a call for Pokemon White 2 and the number that I have listed is my cell phone, which I usually have on me...

The thing is, I never got a call for Pokemon White 2 and the number that I have listed is my cell phone, which I usually have on me...

Oh, yeah, I forgot about cellphones. I only ever have my cell on when I'm out, so I always gave them my home phone.

So I called my Gamestop. They told me they didn't have a street date for FE:A. They said they hope to get it by Monday or Tuesday, but the latest will probably be Friday.

Edited by Dark Legend Vampire

Oh, yeah, I forgot about cellphones. I only ever have my cell on when I'm out, so I always gave them my home phone.

I think I have an issue with my GameStop Rewards account and such. XD The card apparently has my home phone number on it, but when I pre-order online, it files under my cell phone. So since I pre-ordered at the store, I should get a phone call to my home phone...if they call me that is.

I hope this isn't the same for Canada. If it is then......

....damn it, I REALLY don't want to go the eShop route. I like my physical copies, thank you very much.

..Well, there's still always walking to the mall after school tomorrow. Maybe Wal-Mart/FutureShop will have it D:

Yeah, they are automated. But you guys also might have missed your calls. I've missed calls due to being out when the phone rang, so...

Could be. I think my number keeps getting changed in their system is what happens; It used to be my parents house number but I switched it to my cell phone when I moved out the first time. But I've never gotten a call to my cell and I know that's the number in their system because that's the number I have to use to look up my rewards card... I dunno, I just know I may have gotten a call once a long long time ago back when I was in my late high school/early college years

Oh wow, that is quite a mix-up there. lol

I just hope I can figure out how to check the call log on these new phones we recently got.

Usually any sort of phone should have a recent calls option that allows you to check received calls and such.

If I have the time tomorrow, I might have them change the number they have in their system for me to my cell phone number and I wonder if I can get texts from them if I do that...

Usually any sort of phone should have a recent calls option that allows you to check received calls and such.

If I have the time tomorrow, I might have them change the number they have in their system for me to my cell phone number and I wonder if I can get texts from them if I do that...

Yeah, I'm having trouble finding that option. xP

And yeah, texts would definitely be nice. I'd give 'em my cell number instead if that's the case.

Yeah, I'm having trouble finding that option. xP

And yeah, texts would definitely be nice. I'd give 'em my cell number instead if that's the case.

Same. Especially since I check my cell for more texts than anything...Plus I can't seem to remember my voice messages thing to access them. XD

Anyways, back on topic. I wonder if this recent flux of snow caused any sort of delay as well...

Same. Especially since I check my cell for more texts than anything...Plus I can't seem to remember my voice messages thing to access them. XD

Psh, I don't even know how to WORK my voicemail. I'm honestly too cellphone illiterate. xP

Anyways, back on topic. I wonder if this recent flux of snow caused any sort of delay as well...

Yeah, that's pretty possible.

Edited by Anacybele

Psh, I don't even know how to WORK my voicemail. I'm honestly too cellphone illiterate. xP

Yeah, that's pretty possible.

I didn't have a cell phone until November 2011. XD I have what people call a "dumb phone" since it only calls and texts. XD

Well, I guess we will find out what happens starting tomorrow morning. If GameStop gets the game tomorrow, I will be one happy person. If not, then I'll be a slightly upset person until I get the game.

Thank goodness my EB Games already has them in, they just aren't selling them.

They probably have to wait until the 4th(tomorrow) to sell them after what happened last week if you live in Canada.

I'm absolutely frippin' hoping that I can get the game tomorrow. Or today. I'm probably going to call GameStop again after I get out of class to see if they have it ready.

Yesterday, I called, and was told that the games may be there at the same time as the bundles, i.e. tomorrow. *sigh*

GameStop, don't mess with me now... Please...

Edit: Called them during break, and they said they "expect to get them tomorrow." Hoo boy... Well, I guess it's better than, you know, Friday, when I'm working for a while.

Edited by Tiaramaki

well if my copy is not at gamestop tomorrow I am just buying a darn prepaid card and downloading it

what makes me sadder is the fact that I have to wait for the next installment of the very first series I ever got into ;_;