Fire Emblem 6: Anniversary

Chocolate Kitty

77 members have voted

1. 1. Read the post on the last page, what's your opinion?

• I LOVE IT!!!!! :D
    • It sounds interesting enough, why not.
    • Meh, idk, no opinion at this point.
    • I'm not really a fan, but I'll see where it goes I guess.
    • I HATE IT!!!!! D:<

Cath definitely doesn't. Chad on the other hand could go either way I think. In fact I think Chad is the only real candidate. I don't really see Astol or Cath as Assassins.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this isn't an annoying question or hasn't been asked yet [i didn't see it re-reading the thread] but are you going to make Roy's promotion a bit earlier then before?

I hope this isn't an annoying question or hasn't been asked yet [i didn't see it re-reading the thread] but are you going to make Roy's promotion a bit earlier then before?

Are you going to put Roy's promotion earlier in the game?

Can't answer the Roy question exactly yet, but it will be earlier, yes.

u shuld have branche promotions leik scared stones so chad can b assassson or ruoge!

Will Aureola be more accessible? Getting anyone to reach S-rank light magic in FE6 is a pain in the ass/arse. I'm guessing Guinevere can use light magic or Saul will be a Monk? Oh, I just remembered Apocalypse. Any plans on trying to get its animation in? Although Gespent Ereshkigal's animation would be a good substitute.

Edited by Revenant

Oh I was not aware of the female rogue sprite.Good to know as Cath is definitely more of a rogue than assassin. Honestly it didn't make sense for that to be Matthew's promotion, Legault seems to have been an assassin in his backstory before actually promoting to one so that made more sense and well I don't think I need to say anything about Jaffar. Though I'm guessing rogues will not be able to use their special lockpicking since I'm assuming that would require asm or be flat out impossible since the class did not exist in fe7.

Will Aureola be more accessible? Getting anyone to reach S-rank light magic in FE6 is a pain in the ass/arse. I'm guessing Guinevere can use light magic or Saul will be a Monk? Oh, I just remembered Apocalypse. Any plans on trying to get its animation in? Although Gespent Ereshkigal's animation would be a good substitute.

Saul as a monk would be just flat out hilarious ^_^; though that's just the inuyasha fan in me

Edited by iavasechui

Oh I was not aware of the female rogue sprite.Good to know as Cath is definitely more of a rogue than assassin. Honestly it didn't make sense for that to be Matthew's promotion, Legault seems to have been an assassin in his backstory before actually promoting to one so that made more sense and well I don't think I need to say anything about Jaffar. Though I'm guessing rogues will not be able to use their special lockpicking since I'm assuming that would require asm or be flat out impossible since the class did not exist in fe7.

Pretty much that exactly, they'll just be retaining their lockpick and stealing capabilities.

Saul as a monk would be just flat out hilarious ^_^; though that's just the inuyasha fan in me

Whoops he's a monk...

Pretty much that exactly, they'll just be retaining their lockpick and stealing capabilities.

2 range (physical) swords locked to rogues yaaaa oh wait, fe7x.

Feditor could handle an animation for that, right?

That kind of sucks. Without that ability, Rogues are just weaker Assassins without the OHKOability.

Edited by Zeo

Assassins don't get stealing capabilities.

Not through normal means. But wasn't there a patch for it? I'm pretty sure I've played some hacks here where Assassin's could steal.

Edited by Zeo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

[(Str+Con)/2]. If you do it without weight or Con, the stat basically becomes pointless. I tried the Gamecube-style waaaaay back when I was remaking FE4; we originally had a Str/Mag split that replaced Con with Luck (making Luck a fixed stat) and the old luck Luck became Mag, weight was buffered by Str. It didn't work out very well at all. It was a pain to balance everything (since Noish could double with a Steel Sword, while Alec couldn't with an Iron), and we eventually ditched the FE9/10 approach. It kind of broke shit hardcore.

Since Con isn't a growable stat (save the incredibly rare Body Ring), giving it a role, while still allowing a growable stat to play a factor in buffering weight, allows a unit to potentially overcome a natural Con deficit. I think this is the most balanced approach out of all the options.

But fuck it, that's just like...my opinion, man. Why are you giving these decisions to the masses anyways?

Edited by Arch

A couple of questions. Will there be a CON growth rate like in FE5? Everyone seems to want that GBA dreaded CON system back which screws over females according the the poll

Regarding Class Gender Stats will you be going for equal stats in the gender bases and caps like id the DS FE games? speaking of which if FE6 went the gender equal route, Fir would have 1 more con than Rutger.

As for promotions will everyone be able to promote with master seals or different items depending on class. I'm hoping for master seals but its your game

Edited by thetiger39