This is me saying "Hello!"

Mercury

I've been lurking here for about a year since I first learned about Awakening, and then I made this account in May when I decided that I wanted to actually talk about stuff instead of watching other people say stuff. Then I chickened out of posting for a while, because I don't like being the new guy. Also, shout-out to Sho. M. for welcoming me back when I first joined (Though he was Shoptimus Prime then, I think). That was cool of you. I was a little too shy to talk back, unfortunately.

My first fire emblem game was Shadow Dragon, and after that I moved backwards in the series to FE10, then to FE8, then finally to FE7. I'm in the middle of playing through FE6 right now, but I'm kinda bored with it to be honest. I rarely move out of easy/normal mode for each of the games because I'm not exactly good at FE, but I enjoy them nonetheless. I'm really hyped for the NA release of Awakening tomorrow, but I probably won't be able to get it for a while because it appears that I am unable to add money to my eShop account and I don't really have many opportunities to go to GameStop.

So anyways, nice to meet you all, and hopefully I won't just slip back into lurking and disappear forever ^_^