Your MU: Share His/Her Pictures + Strengths/Weaknesses

Lauren

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm horribly vain, so I named mine eclipse. She looks like this with green hair, and she's married to Gaius. Morgan is an excellent Trickster. She got bored of being a Grandmaster, so she's currently a Dark Knight.

EDIT: Forgot the important part~!

Asset - Speed

Flaw - Res

I figured that forging could help mitigate any Str/Mag issues, and since I'm on Hard, I could probably dodge my way through it (which is why I didn't take the HP asset). Early on, physical weapons are more common than magic, which is why her flaw is Res and not Def (Luck was considered, but crit evade was too good to pass up). Skill wasn't in either of my calculations, because while it isn't my favorite stat, it plays a part in skill activations (and I didn't want to shaft those).

Edited by eclipse

Unless, of course, Sully was married by Chapter 11. I cut it a bit fine with her, as I married her to Libra. So I used Roy's map, then she capped out before they hit S so Libra got some grinding too. Lon'qu Maribelle was just annoying to do, and SumiaxGaius went past pretty quickly. I got into the habit of keeping my FeMU away from Chrom though, they don't even have a C-rank yet XD

And then I freaked out some, because I knew Sumia got a scene right at the end of Chapter 11, there was no scene, and I was like "NOOO BUT SHE WAS DOUBLED WITH HIM LIKE THE WHOLE TIME VILLAGE GIRL CHAAAAAAAAAAAN" and then it brought her out as his wife and I was like "Damn you game for trolling me!"

Well, I've gone through several different versions of MU, and I'm currently just waiting for the Demon Hunter class to debut to finish my swordmaster. With my test run MU I was able to end him on these stats using Speed as his + and Magic as his -.

Seto;; Swordmaster

Atk: 50

Hit: 182

Crit: 65

Avo: 97

Str: 38

Mag: 19

Skl: 46

Spd: 49

Lck: 47

Def: 33

Res: 28

Skills--

Gamble

Wrath

Vantage

Luna

Astra

Weapon--

Masamune

C rank

Mt: 13

Hit: 90

Crit: 42

Rng: 1

As far as a front line striker goes, he's epic. Don't have a pic of him, but if you know who Sanger Zonvolt is you'll know basically what he looks like-- a teen version of the Sword that Cleaves Evil~

(currently working on my Grandmaster)

Edited by Raine

ReyGrandmasterDay2.png

WARE WA GIM-REY. And I am walking death on Streetpass... on DAY 2.

I feel bad for anyone who streetpasses me on my college.

Welp. I'd post my Avatar, but this is me. An exact carbon-copy. I'm +SPD -STR.

EDIT wait no! I have a different right eyebrow! Hooray!

Edited by The Awesomest