My local GS is AWESOME

Volke29

First - my apologies to all those who have yet to get the game. Sorry for gloating here.

Second, my local gamestop is awesome. While I did bash a GS employee recently (not so much bash, but more point out how silly he sounded) that person was not from the store I frequent. You can find that thread here (Check page 5 on this thread, too): http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=37546

Now, this is why my local GS is awesome. They had 6 copies of FEA and 10 preorders. They set one aside for me because I'm a regular and even threw in an "extra" bonus. That extra bonus is everything to me because I collect retro games, strategy guides and the fact this is from one of my favorite series ever makes it that much sweeter. And no, I'm not going to sell it on eBay (Xenoblade artbook was selling for $23+ on eBay after launch).

=D

Thanks Gamestop!

C1C828F4-22FD-4EE0-B535-14EBE00515EE-2392-0000015CB2DA657D_zps6ba1d267.jpg

So, they didn't get enough copies to cover pre-orders as it was, but they gave you someone else's pre-order art book anyway? I dunno, that may be cool to you, but it'd be a complete slap in the face for the person who doesn't get their art book now.

So, they didn't get enough copies to cover pre-orders as it was, but they gave you someone else's pre-order art book anyway? I dunno, that may be cool to you, but it'd be a complete slap in the face for the person who doesn't get their art book now.

For clarification they had extra artbooks. I didn't get someone elses.