IM AN ADULT...no really, I am. XD

Sir Inkalot

Well, to borrow one of my favorite internet welcomes, "Greetings and salutations my beautiful people!"

Sir Inkalot here, and I've been a fan of fire emblem ever since FE 7 hit the US. (Yeah yeah, I guess I'm not a TRUE fan or whatever until I get my emulator mojo on, so thats on the bucket list. :) ) But thats the boring bit. What you guy probably want to know is that I am currently a grad student studying ethical and political philosophy. So yep, I'm a grandpa I guess in these parts. XD

Anywho, my avid love of turn based strategy games and particular love for the FE series brings me here, and I'm looking forward to talking a little shop about awakening (stupid gamestop delays, I will have you!)

So the old creepy guy floating through the tubes, thats me. I suppose you have been warned. X3

Well, to borrow one of my favorite internet welcomes, "Greetings and salutations my beautiful people!"

Sir Inkalot here, and I've been a fan of fire emblem ever since FE 7 hit the US. (Yeah yeah, I guess I'm not a TRUE fan or whatever until I get my emulator mojo on, so thats on the bucket list. :) ) But thats the boring bit. What you guy probably want to know is that I am currently a grad student studying ethical and political philosophy. So yep, I'm a grandpa I guess in these parts. XD

Anywho, my avid love of turn based strategy games and particular love for the FE series brings me here, and I'm looking forward to talking a little shop about awakening (stupid gamestop delays, I will have you!)

So the old creepy guy floating through the tubes, thats me. I suppose you have been warned. X3

You're only slightly above average in age, since the average on this board seems to be 19.

anyway welcome.

You're only slightly above average in age, since the average on this board seems to be 19.

anyway welcome.

Really? Huh, I guess it will be interesting to see with this new game if that goes down. Anyway thanks for the welcome! :)