FE Lords on the next SSB

MasterJP28

21 members have voted

1. 1. Will we see Marth or "Marth"?

• Marth
    • Masked Marth
  2. 2. Will we have Ike, Chrom, both, or neither?

• Ike
    • Chrom
    • Both
    • Neither

Pretty self explanatory.

Will Nintendo keep Marth in the next Super Smash Bro.s?

Will Chrom replace Ike?

Will we have some of the popular lords like Roy, Hector, Sigurd, Lyn, etc.? (This one is not a poll but I am interested in seeing if they will add more lords into the SSB series)

Edited by JosefLior

I'm hoping "Marth" will take Marth's tiara crown as the official mascot of Fire Emblem :awesome:

Lucina >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Marth

Edited by JosefLior

Following the trend from SSBB, my vote is with Marth (the one without the mask) and Chrom. I also suspect Micaiah or some other major character from the Tellius games to appear as an Assist Trophy with several others from various games appearing as regular trophies and stickers if these features are to be kept in the next SSB game. The reasoning is because Marth has appeared in Melee and Brawl, alongside the main character of the most current game. In Brawl, a secondary protagonist from a different game (Lyn) was included as an Assist Trophy, and several characters from the series became trophies and stickers. As much as I like "Marth," my best bet would be as a trophy.

Edited by Firespark Faerie

I (not so) secretly want them to replace Marth with Masked, Ike with Priam, and add Chrom.

Just to see the confusion and outrage on the faces of fans who just play Smash Bros and not FE.

why do you hate them for playing ssb and not fe

I want to see Micaiah in SSB4 as a playable character, just so I can beat the ever-loving shit out of her.

Anyway, now that Marth has appeared in a localised FE game, do you guys think he'll speak English instead of Japanese?

why do you hate them for playing ssb and not fe

it's an unfortunately well-documented fact that we smash fans are pretty horrible

You didn't fight in the metaknight wars that still smolder to this day, man, you didn't come home to see Japan laughing at your scrub-ass country and then beat it as if to prove a point and then still see people debating the damn thing

You don't know what it's like hearing the same people who complain about tripping the loudest, declaring it the total ruination of any attempt to play the game competitively and worse, refusing to allow the damn thing to be modded out in tournaments at large. man

You never wario-farted yourself offscreen to die just before the other player died themselves, and then had to watch a great-if-belligerent player do the same thing and lose a crucial tournament round to the best Snake in the Americas, then afterwards see the former player trash-talk the whole game while being able to say nothing yourself, man

You don't know what it's like being on both sides of that giant-ass "smash is/not a fighting game divide," man, you don't know what it's like having to listen to some of these dudes over an extended period of time

You don't know what it's like

Edited by Rehab

Are Marth and Roy in this game?

I want Vergil in it.

Vergil ALL vergsions.

(ummm...dante's comedy, mighty max, FE virgil, Devil May Cry 3,)

googles

(static shock and the guy from In the Heat of the Night! Also a dozen or so I don't know. Ya, this is dream smash team)