I've made a huge mistake. Any bright ideas?

Marlowe

Long story short, in Chapter 3 of Fire Emblem 4 I forgot to move Brigid one turn, and she's stuck at 14 HP and unable to get out of range of the Orgahil units. I can't get a healer to her in time, and on the second turn after moving she got boxed in. I think her surviving would require an unbelievably amount of RNG abuse, and I'm not sure that's even possible.

The only ideas I have at the moment are using cheats to make her either able to get out of their range (Leg Ring?) or letting her die and reviving her with Valkyrie later. The alternative to all this being restarting the entire chapter, which would be very painful.

Other than that, does anybody have a potential solution? Can a cheat like the one I described be undone after Brigid's safe? Lastly, if she dies and is revived with Valkyrie, does that affect Aideen's need to talk to her (that is, is the conversation lost)?

FE4 uses a pre-generated RN list just like the GBA games, and while doesn't have the 'arrow wobbling' that those games had, you can RNG abuse all the same as long as you have at least one unit that can get to the Arena. Because fighting in the Arena doesn't cause a unit to end their turn even if they lose, you can repeatedly send a unit into the arena to burn through the RNG list until you get a set that allows Brigid to live. Even a 1HP Arden is still burning at least one RN every time he loses. It's tedious, but it does the trick.

If you didn't leave anyone in the castle, well, you'll have to either revive her and hope you can still get Yewfelle (gogo gadget new translations!) or restart the chapter.

Edited by simmeh

FE4 uses a pre-generated RN list just like the GBA games, and while doesn't have the 'arrow wobbling' that those games had, you can RNG abuse all the same as long as you have at least one unit that can get to the Arena. Because fighting in the Arena doesn't cause a unit to end their turn even if they lose, you can repeatedly send a unit into the arena to burn through the RNG list until you get a set that allows Brigid to live. Even a 1HP Arden is still burning at least one RN every time he loses. It's tedious, but it does the trick.

If you didn't leave anyone in the castle, well, you'll have to either revive her and hope you can still get Yewfelle (gogo gadget new translations!) or restart the chapter.

Welp, this could work. I'll try it when I don't have work to do.