(possible spoilers)Just finished my first run through fire emblem awakening

melossage

...from my long as frig slumber because for the past few nights I have been playing until ungodly hours because I just can't put the game down!!!

I just love the work put into this game. The last good fire emblem I have played was path of radiance and it doesn't come even close to awakening's tier

I ignored the generic supports(I mean if they added all personalized supports I think my brain would explode due to an all out war on which supports I want to work on first, etc

I did kinda make the game too easy once I started my second seal abuse XD

doing a playthrough without second seals for changing trees atm. working out well(though I am tempted to make my MU into a sage, Olivia into a swordmaster, and Morgan into a dark knight :P)

what are your thoughts on the game guys?

Oh GOD Maribelle's reaction to the Chrom and Lucina meeting is hilarious. Like, Sumia goes off picking flowers, but she's muttering "Stay calm, a dignified lady can cope with this...or you can just punch him in his lying cheating FACE" (From memory not text).

Also; Lucina!Morgan be broken. So be Gerome. Pair them for hilarity.

*Still not quite done yet*

Gaius' addiction to sweets is bad to the point where he utters a sweet variety every two sentences. GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!

Plus speed couple = practically unstoppable o.o I also noticed that Dark Flier is extremely abusable when you paired the ladies up with their hubbies.

I haven't played FE since RD and suddenly jumped into Hard Classic mode gave a real slap in the face. Good thing the DLC was there to abuse.