Greetings from a FE Newbie

Slyfox

Hello everyone!

I'm Slyfox, just your average gamer who would like to meet the fans of Fire Emblem and share his thoughts from time to time.

I'm very new to this series, my first FE game is Awakening and it's already one of my favorite games. I'd say it's probably in the list of my top five games, which includes Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and Skyward Sword, and also Xenoblade Chronicles (not in order).

I'm a big fan of most things Nintendo and Star Wars, and I love music and reading.

Is there anything fun/interesting/important I should know about?

Anyway, see you around, and thanks!

Hello and welcome to to SF! Enjoy the free coffee and donuts. smile.gif I'm also big on Skyward Sword and A Link to the Past (and Zelda in general). Feel free to look me up if you want a friend or just to chat randomly.

Hey hey! I just joined too. I have played and beaten the GBA Fire Emblem games (and loved them). Awakening is amazing. The music made me tear up at one point, and that rarely happens. Anyway, I share your love of ALtTP and Skyward. First time really digging into a forum. Take it easy!

And hello to you too! Sorry for taking so long to reply, that usually doesn't happen. Welcome to the forums, places rife with arguments debates and fun!