Bonus Box

AzureTheMerc

Alright so within the bonus box we have the bonus maps and teams etc. When do you all think we will see our first bonus map unless maybe I am doing something wrong and I am the only one who doesn't have a bonus map. I expect new dlc to be releasing every thursday since the last 2 were so i am crossing my fingers that this thursday or earlier w will see Champions of Yore 3. also with the bonus teams I have all of the "Fire Emblem" characters but only 3 "Sacred Stones" characters and i know its a 24 hour thing for bonus teams but I just wanted to know who everyone else has for the bonus teams because I have L'Arachel, Innes, and Eirika. does anyone have different ones like is it random for each person or is it the same.

Hey shadowofchaos i know you from your vids, love them. anyway yeah sorry I have this issue a lot I have difficulty separating thoughts. in school my teachers complain and I go through several revision because over and over again I start with a goal and end up having free thought. so here it is and ill fix it now.

1st. i think that the schedule for new dlc will be thursdays.

2nd. for the bonus box, i wanted to see for others if they had different characters in their sacred stones section of the bonus teams.

3rd. does anyone know the release time for bonus maps at all?

sorry for the massive free thought mind release, happens a lo i apologize.

2nd. for the bonus box, i wanted to see for others if they had different characters in their sacred stones section of the bonus teams.

I'm pretty sure it varies who you choose and who appears next after 24 hours have passed.

3rd. does anyone know the release time for bonus maps at all?

Nope. We're in the same boat as in Japan... at least for the releases. We know WHAT DLC is being released, obviously. And the only one we know for sure that's coming out soon is Champions of Yore 3, because it was part of a pack.

Other than that, we're in the dark.

Yeah i mean i just now picked up marisa and i hear others have had marisa so i am guessing it could be random. and as for the bonus maps, i am hoping one comes soon with the next dlc, which i think could be on this thursday schedule. i am crossing my fingers because last two were exactly a week apart and if it follows with champions of yore 3 then that means thursday.