Par. 13 Decisions

Space Flower

Who else choose to fight both sides? So many enemies. I love large-scale battles. I would love another fire emblem where you just start out with epic-scale battles. It seems like early chapters have just been getting smaller with every iteration since Seisen.

You know what I want? And this might have been done before but I've only ever played the games that came out in America and not every single bit of those. I want at least ONE chapter where you have an OBSCENELY MASSIVE MAP to accommodate using your ENTIRE ARMY. Seriously. Just once. Make it the final chapter or something. I want an all out WAR. Not these little twelve-man skirmishes. Yes, it would be stupid, ESPECIALLY if it allowed you the use of, say, the max amount of characters you can physically possess(A-la DLC and other characters like in Awakening), but hey. It'd be AMAZING. At least in my opinion.

Yeah, in fe4, which you should totally play, every chapter was that. Stupidly large and you deployed your whole army every time. Every chapter spanned weeks and months and years separated every chapter. Epic stuff.

Not that I'm saying every FE needs to be that, but I certainly wouldn't mind if they did it once more.