Okay...Talk to me.

Mufasa

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to be an ass but, you are not needed here. You have nothing to do with this.
<_< I am simply throwing in my comment that you and Lyle fight. And it pisses us all off, get a room for your arguments. or Pm or something.

<_< I am simply throwing in my comment that you and Lyle fight. And it pisses us all off, get a room for your arguments. or Pm or something.

Well....that's sorta what this is....

And anyway, Masu, if you're reading this, let's try and keep this civil for as long as we can. Just tell me what irritates you about me. I'll try and change, if you change as well.

We were good friends when you joined. What happened to that?

Uhhh... I kinda thought everyone was all good friends on this forum and you guys/girls were just having a "family arguement" and of course I'm not in it :( because Lyle has no complaints from me. When I read through posts It doesn't seem like anything is wrong, then again I stay to specific topics. Maybe I should be dynamic... well anyway I digress. Lyle so far NO COMPLAINTS FROM FEFL :D

Uhhh... I kinda thought everyone was all good friends on this forum and you guys/girls were just having a "family arguement" and of course I'm not in it :( because Lyle has no complaints from me. When I read through posts It doesn't seem like anything is wrong, then again I stay to specific topics. Maybe I should be dynamic... well anyway I digress. Lyle so far NO COMPLAINTS FROM FEFL :D

Well thanks. It's good to know that at the very least people don't start out wanting to put a knife in my back.

Though Fireman is an exception cause it's his job if he's paid to do so.

Well thanks. It's good to know that at the very least people don't start out wanting to put a knife in my back.

Though Fireman is an exception cause it's his job if he's paid to do so.

Don't drag me into this.

Edited by Knife

*looks at computer screen and laughs while playing melty blood at how serious this is being taken*

Well I'll stop jabbing fun at you and yelling at you Lyle since hit offends you so much although I truly dont give a damn If I offend you or not. I'll say whatever the hell I wanna say.

*looks at computer screen and laughs while playing melty blood at how serious this is being taken*

Well I'll stop jabbing fun at you and yelling at you Lyle since hit offends you so much although I truly dont give a damn If I offend you or not. I'll say whatever the hell I wanna say.

Masu, you're missing the point.

I want to know what upsets you about me so I can improve on that. I don't want to be at eachother's throat anymore. It's tiring, and you know Princess doesn't like it. She's friends with us both, she certainly wouldn't want to see us fighting like this constantly.

Masu, you're missing the point.

I want to know what upsets you about me so I can improve on that. I don't want to be at eachother's throat anymore. It's tiring, and you know Princess doesn't like it. She's friends with us both, she certainly wouldn't want to see us fighting like this constantly.

one of the only reasons I'll keep majority to myself. But if you do something thats just complete utter idiocy, I will let you know and laugh.

one of the only reasons I'll keep majority to myself. But if you do something thats just complete utter idiocy, I will let you know and laugh.

You're still missing the point.

Tell me what I do to upset you and I'll try to improve on it.

You're still missing the point.

Tell me what I do to upset you and I'll try to improve on it.

Ehhh.....you do so many things I have forgotten. Its mainly a combo of being a fake gentleman to being attention hungry I guess.(I know theres like 1 or 2 more things but a fight is about to start In melty blood)

You know I'd say take this to PMing each other but I'm bored as hell and need some entertainment

This 10,000 times though (Sorry MaSu, Lyle) but arguements can get funny. Just watch the amazing racist on youtube. Pretty bad content though so I'm not sure if I can post the link :(

Edited by FEFL

You know I'd say take this to PMing each other but I'm bored as hell and need some entertainment

I dont like PM ing. It takes up space in my inbox and its funnier on the boards where everyone can see it.(even if they are laughing at me since I dont care if others laugh at me)

Ehhh.....you do so many things I have forgotten. Its mainly a combo of being a fake gentleman to being attention hungry I guess.(I know theres like 1 or 2 more things but a fight is about to start In melty blood)

There's no fight about to start if we all keep cool about it.

And I'm not a fake gentleman. I am what I am. I try to be nice, but every once in a while I show my inner devious side. Generally, I'm a good person and just the fact that I'm making an attempt to be a gentleman should be good enough.

And I am a little attention hungry I suppose. But that's part of what makes me me. Though who on this board can say they aren't attention hungry? Everyone tries to do something to get themselves attention here. It shouldn't be anything to get mad at.