Okay...Talk to me.

Mufasa

You know I'd say take this to PMing each other but I'm bored as hell and need some entertainment
This 10,000 times though

That's what this topic is about guys. If you don't like it, you don't have to come in here. It's easier just to post.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no fight about to start if we all keep cool about it.

And I'm not a fake gentleman. I am what I am. I try to be nice, but every once in a while I show my inner devious side. Generally, I'm a good person and just the fact that I'm making an attempt to be a gentleman should be good enough.

And I am a little attention hungry I suppose. But that's part of what makes me me. Though who on this board can say they aren't attention hungry? Everyone tries to do something to get themselves attention here. It shouldn't be anything to get mad at.

Lots of people. I can think of 10 off the top of my head.

And your "inner devious" side has nothing to do with it (though it does add to the fake factor)

Lots of people. I can think of 10 off the top of my head.

And your "inner devious" side has nothing to do with it (though it does add to the fake factor)

Anyway, the point is, the fact that I'm attention hungry, shouldn't piss you off that much. I try not to be that bad. Even if you don't believe me.

And I am who I am Masu. Whether I'm devious or a gentleman, I try to be nice. I don't want anyone to hate me.

I mean, look at Ema or Gino. They hated me at first. But now they seem to like me. (I think....)

Anyway, the point is, the fact that I'm attention hungry, shouldn't piss you off that much. I try not to be that bad. Even if you don't believe me.

And I am who I am Masu. Whether I'm devious or a gentleman, I try to be nice. I don't want anyone to hate me.

I mean, look at Ema or Gino. They hated me at first. But now they seem to like me. (I think....)

Here's a tip:

STOP LIVING IN A FANTASY LAND. THERE WILL ALWAYS BE PPL WHO YOU JUST DONT GET ALONG WITH NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY.

Here's a tip:

STOP LIVING IN A FANTASY LAND. THERE WILL ALWAYS BE PPL WHO YOU JUST DONT GET ALONG WITH NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY.

<_<

With an attitude like that of course we won't get along.

We got along when you first showed up Masu. What happened since then?

<_<

I'm going to guess but keep it to myself

I'm going to guess but keep it to myself

I can take a guess as well, but I don't really want to say that's the issue, cause it would only make things worse.

Of course now that I said that, you'll no doubt toss that in to stir things up.

Here's a tip:

Hey give him a break... he's just trying to be friends with you and everyone else, so what if he likes a little attention from time to time. Nobody likes to live in shadows their whole life. If he says he's nice than he's nice, no offense but it seems like all you do is disagree with everything he says, which isn't fair to either of you. This is a Funforum so just have some fun! B)

I can take a guess as well, but I don't really want to say that's the issue, cause it would only make things worse.

Of course now that I said that, you'll no doubt toss that in to stir things up.

No I keep my guesses to myself

[joke]Personally I don't like either one of you[/joke]

<_<

Dunno.

I have a guess...

Oh you do? Lets hear it.

Yeah Im so pissed off right now that I was even sounding like an ass to princess. Go GASP! everyone. And NO DONT ASK WHY IM PISSED because NONE OF YOU NEED TO KNOW.

Dudes, I like you both, but honestly. Knock. It. The. Fuck. Off.

Dude. We're not arguing right now. Stop making it look like we'e trying to kill eachother, cause we're not. At least I'm not, I can't speak for Masu.

Dunno.

Oh you do? Lets hear it.

Yeah Im so pissed off right now that I was even sounding like an ass to princess. Go GASP! everyone. And NO DONT ASK WHY IM PISSED because NONE OF YOU NEED TO KNOW.

1. My opinion doesn't matter

2. I'll state mine after Kilvas does

3. Don't insult Kilvas she didn't do anything

Dunno.

Oh you do? Lets hear it.

I'd rather not say...but I think I'll just....go...*leaves*

Hey give him a break... he's just trying to be friends with you and everyone else, so what if he likes a little attention from time to time. Nobody likes to live in shadows their whole life. If he says he's nice than he's nice, no offense but it seems like all you do is disagree with everything he says, which isn't fair to either of you. This is a Funforum so just have some fun! B)

+500 cool points to FEFL for being the most sensible person in the topic right now. (Not much competition with me Serene and masu in here right now.)

<_<

uhh maybe he found out how you truly are and how you act like?

Orly Lyle? MaSu keeps talking in all Caps acting like an ass, and you are trying to get everyone to like you, but not everyone can like you, as far as I see, you haven't done anything wrong, but obviously MaSu has some problem with you.

Hey Listen I think we understand this.

MaSu has a problem with Lyle and he doesn't want to talk about it and Lyle is trying to get MaSu to talk about it.

LISTEN LYLE HE DOESN'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT. DROP THE BLOODY SUBJECT AND LEAVE HIM ALONE