Aww, there is a cap on the number of units you can have?

someonewhodied

I believe it is you can have 20 max legacy units before the rest have to be sent to the book or someone dismissed to make room. This does NOT include the six Spotpass units that come later since they're Awakening characters tied to the game. Is it possible though to have 20 guys already though? Or maybe the cap is lower...

Is it possible though to have 20 guys already though? Or maybe the cap is lower...

20 non-story characters. That includes anyone you can recruit from the Avatar Log (in other words, other teams' leaders and DLC characters).

20 is nowhere close to being enough if you really like your legacy characters. I just hope that Marth is not the only one to have his own character model instead of assembled using Avatar parts...

20 non-story characters. That includes anyone you can recruit from the Avatar Log (in other words, other teams' leaders and DLC characters).

20 is nowhere close to being enough if you really like your legacy characters. I just hope that Marth is not the only one to have his own character model instead of assembled using Avatar parts...

It's already known that except Marth they are all avatar recreations with a different portrait.