I was misled: Chrom Married Sumia even if support C was't reached.

GamingPandas

This is so frustrating. I was hoping to pair Henry with Sumia.

I was misled... I have been keeping Chrom away from those possible marriage pairings and what do I get? At the end of chapter 11 Chom married Sumia.

-________________-

I mean, they DONT EVEN HAVE ANY SUPPORTS. LIKE NOT EVEN C support was reached!

What is wrong with this!

Oh how do I get village girl? This is so so frustrating.

If Sumia (Or any of his girls) has a single support point (That is, if she got hearts appearing above her head at any point with Chrom) then she marries him.

So basically, if you ever had Sully, Sumia or Olivia stand next to him in enemy range, had Olivia dance with him, or had Maribelle heal him, then you lose out on Village girl unless you marry them all off.

If Sumia (Or any of his girls) has a single support point (That is, if she got hearts appearing above her head at any point with Chrom) then she marries him.

So basically, if you ever had Sully, Sumia or Olivia stand next to him in enemy range, had Olivia dance with him, or had Maribelle heal him, then you lose out on Village girl unless you marry them all off.

Yea I guessed that much by learning the hard way.

Oh well... this really sucks but since I'm going to play this game at least 4-5 times anyway, I'll make sure that this does not happen again.

God this game can be so finicky sometimes. Really!

Tell me about it. 8D; I ended up marrying Chrom off to Olivia, because somehow I got at least one support point with Chrom with my MU, even though I was 100% sure they never stood next to each other. One has to be careful if they want Chrom to be with Village Girl-chan.

You gotta appreciate it when spoilers for a brand new game are included right in the title of a thread. This is why we can't have nice things.

Um...isn't marriage an advertised feature of the game? This is a minor spoiler at worst.

Lol Yes but still, if he hasnt played the game then he wouldnt know. Though its not a huge spoiler.

Pretty sure people's avatars have bigger spoilers than this thread title does. Seriously, if you don't want to know anything about the game, then don't risk going anywhere that might have information on it. That's the steadfast rule for spoilers on the internet.

You gotta appreciate it when spoilers for a brand new game are included right in the title of a thread. This is why we can't have nice things.

So you 're saying that all this time the game has been out, you managed to avoid the fact that you can marry units in this game even though it was advertised plenty??

Totally believable.

also if you were truly unaware, what are you doing in this part of the forums , you're essentially asking to be spoiled.

also if you were truly unaware, what are you doing in this part of the forums , you're essentially asking to be spoiled.

When I scroll down the index and I see a thread titled like this, my eyes can't help but be drawn to it. Plus it was on the "new topics" which literally everyone sees.

I just wish people would avoid putting spoilers in their topic titles. "Krom forced marriage??" would be better than "Apparently krom is forced to marry this one specific unit!"