Valkyrie Staff....

Airship Canon

Seems the Valkyrie became Fortify.

No, really, look at Fortify's model (use the viewer from the inventory or something to get a good look at it) and compare to the artwork of the Valkyrie Staff!

It may not raise the dead anymore (We have Casual Mode for that) but at least it made it in some form into Awakening!

While Fortify doesn't look exactly like that, the resemblance is really strong. Now I'm surprised it's not considered a one-of-a-kind weapon. I want to see the actual Valkyrie back to complete the FE4 holy weapon collection - if Valkyrie's functionality is impractical here in Awakening, a staff that restores all health for all units (with a range of "all") and maybe raise Def and Res temporaily would be welcome.

While Fortify doesn't look exactly like that, the resemblance is really strong. Now I'm surprised it's not considered a one-of-a-kind weapon. I want to see the actual Valkyrie back to complete the FE4 holy weapon collection - if Valkyrie's functionality is impractical here in Awakening, a staff that restores all health for all units (with a range of "all") and maybe raise Def and Res temporaily would be welcome.

Only thing it's missing are its "Tassles", otherwise, it's spot on.

I'd rather see Lopt out of all of the two missing Holy Weapons--

Loptous (Or, perhaps, with a bent, it's Prototype name: Loki)

Tome A (Dark)

MT: 15

HIT: 75

CRT: 0

Use: 25

Grants the "Dragonscales" Skill.

FE13 Fortify's head also has a more rounded version of the gear-shaped decoration. But then, actual holy weapons went through more changes, like Tyrfing.

I thought of Loptous too, although I'm not sure if it will work in Awakening from a story perspective. Is it even usable after Julius' death?

I thought of Loptous too, although I'm not sure if it will work in Awakening from a story perspective. Is it even usable after Julius' death?

It's not impossible that the same circumstances which led to Julius could happen again, but I don't think we know if anyone else has minor Lopt for sure. It's possible that Cyas does, but they only talk about his major Fala, and it looks like Julia and Seliph didn't inherit any Lopt at all.

That said, that may not even be an issue in the FE13 era - it's entirely possible that the holy blood "seal" on Loptous would have eroded or broken over the millennia, just like it did for the eleven available Crusader weapons. Hell, the Loptous tome is older than the Crusader weapons by about two hundred years so it'd be more likely to have been unsealed.