Streetpass glitched?

someonewhodied

• 1 month later...

Other Avatar units are fine. They are streetpass-able.

Cool, now I can make a team filled with nothing but MU/Avatars units!

I'm surprised that I haven't seen any teams with foreign avatars in them yet. They seem to be the best candidates for streetpass teams since they have access to all their gender classes and their skills, and supporting doesn't matter.

Edited by MoloMowChow

But all characters are stored in the game anyways. And all my friends have gotten all the DLC so IDK why that would be the problem.

Are we sure about this? You DO have to download them first, though, right?

This explains why my team suddenly quit being received by my friends. Bummer, since I trained the SpotPass units for StreetPass.

Ditto. I wanted Ephraim on my streetpass team. Oh well.

EDIT: Since this game does initialize downloadable content, what are the chances of Nintendo releasing a patch through a similar method?

Edited by MagicLeafy

Nope. The entire game room I have at my college where we hang out at when we're not in class has an even 50/50 mix of digital and physical copies.

We've ALL streetpassed with each other without any issues.

Man, just how many people around you have this game? I'm like the only person in this part of Indiana to have it and haven't streetpassed anybody. :(

Man, just how many people around you have this game? I'm like the only person in this part of Indiana to have it and haven't streetpassed anybody. :(

I know right? DX

So, let me get this straight--if I have spotpass Ephraim on my streetpass team, the other person won't get my streetpass team at all, or will it generate generic data?