Quick question about saves

MisterBushido

Hey guys,

Been on this site for a while and this is my first time posting tongue.gif

Just wondering, is there any way to get back to my save BEFORE the last mission?

What happened was, i saved before entering the last chapter as usual, and then right before

i was about to land the last blow on the last boss, i saved again (in-battle).

However, after all the credits roll, i can only continue through that the save file during the battle,

and not the save file before the battle.

is there a way to access the save pre-battle?

there should be a difference, no? i noticed that the save screen on the world map is different

than the save screen/location for the saves in-battle (since i only have one save slot filled for world map

and when i save in-battle i have 2 save slots from saving in two different battles..etc.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Battle Saves are different from Chapter Saves.

If you have saved over your Chapter Saves and just kept the Battle Save of the Final Chapter, you're S.O.L.

Think about it like if you Battle Saved on a DLC chapter.

If you remove the SD card and try to load the Battle Save, it checks and doesn't find the DLC... you go back to the main menu. It does not load the Chapter Save before that because it cannot.

Battle Saves are different from Chapter Saves.

If you have saved over your Chapter Saves and just kept the Battle Save of the Final Chapter, you're S.O.L.

Think about it like if you Battle Saved on a DLC chapter.

If you remove the SD card and try to load the Battle Save, it checks and doesn't find the DLC... you go back to the main menu. It does not load the Chapter Save before that because it cannot.

oh?

i wonder if i could access the chapter save if i deleted the battle save(s).

this is because i know for certain my chapter save and my battle saves are different.

for example:

i chapter saved right before i entered Endgame on the world map.

once taken to the save file, i save where i usually save (slot 1)

but when i save in-battle, i am taken to a menu with two save slots,

one from paralogue 6 long long ago, and one from ch. 23 in-battle. (this is the one i saved over right before fighting the end-boss)

so i wonder....if i deleted the battle-saves, do you think i could acces the chapter save?

Unless I'm misunderstanding your question, tapping the touchscreen switches which saves you have access to from the main menu.

holy crap i never looked down at the touchscreen. i've been so used to looking only up at the top screen.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

....and now i feel really stupid Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

my bad guys hahaha

Edited by MisterBushido