Favorite Pairings?

Elinor Cross

MU x Lucina is a terrible thing to do to Lucina. Best pairing imo but the reason its so bad for Lucina is

timelines. Theres a timeline where despite coming to the past to save her father, she falls in love with you, has a child with you and fails to save Chrom still. Oh, and you're the reason hes dead and the bad future occurs. To add even MORE salt in the wounds, your child grows up to serve you even if it means killing everyone else. Not only does it prove she can't fight fate, but she also made it worse for herself by losing 3 loved ones (chrom, you, morgan) AND failing to stop the dark future from happening and actually made it worse by having Morgan who is incredibly OP because she's got super genes and Aether. Lucina in this timeline must be completely and utterly -broken.-

More reason to hug her?

MU x Lucina is a terrible thing to do to Lucina. Best pairing imo but the reason its so bad for Lucina is

timelines. Theres a timeline where despite coming to the past to save her father, she falls in love with you, has a child with you and fails to save Chrom still. Oh, and you're the reason hes dead and the bad future occurs. To add even MORE salt in the wounds, your child grows up to serve you even if it means killing everyone else. Not only does it prove she can't fight fate, but she also made it worse for herself by losing 3 loved ones (chrom, you, morgan) AND failing to stop the dark future from happening and actually made it worse by having Morgan who is incredibly OP because she's got super genes and Aether. Lucina in this timeline must be completely and utterly -broken.-

More reason to hug her?

[spoiler=reply]If you mean the future DLC, I'll just imagine both Morgans get pursuaded to leave the battlefield when Robin talks to them.

On the fate thing, I think the whole parallel timeline thing pretty much confirmed the existence of fate. Without intervention from those from the other timelines, the events in these parallel world would all be similar.

This also means that potentially, there are even more parallel worlds with their respective Chrom yearning to alter fate but failing.

But hey, the playable MU will eventually successfully save the world they're in, and it would be largely thanks to Lucina. What's not to love about this pair?

Edited by nocturnal YL

[spoiler=reply]If you mean the future DLC, I'll just imagine both Morgans get pursuaded to leave the battlefield when Robin talks to them.

On the fate thing, I think the whole parallel timeline thing pretty much confirmed the existence of fate. Without intervention from those from the other timelines, the events in these parallel world would all be similar.

This also means that potentially, there are even more parallel worlds with their respective Chrom yearning to alter fate but failing.

But hey, the playable MU will eventually successfully save the world they're in, and it would be largely thanks to Lucina. What's not to love about this pair?

You misunderstand me. I absolutely agree that its a great pair to the point where I consider it canon. Their supports are incredible and they even got the Avatar's theme in the S support, which isen't the same as the normal S rank music. And their are probably many many many timelines where Chrom fails, or Chrom succeeds. I'm saying it makes their love more tragic because of what could potentially happen or has already happened. Morgan, when recruited says that her future was in ruins. So this is the future where the events I explained in my earlier post happened to Lucina. But then again, time travel is very wierd and hard to fully understand.

Gregor X Cordelia: So far this support has been my favorite. Gregor is funny as always and his metaphors are awesome.

Ricken X Olivia: I really liked their support much to my surprise. It shows that Olivia is a good entertainer, dispite being shy and I thought Ricken being scared at the stories was pretty cute.

Tharja X Henry: I already thought about pairing them up before I saw their supports. they're both pretty odd and they fit well together in my opinion.

Well... I'll be damned. It occurred to me that I had never seen FrederickxSumia either (yeah, I just really got into FrederickxFemale Avatar lol), and despite my REALLY liking Frederick with Female Avatar, reading that support between him and Sumia didn't make me feel sick to my stomach like I usually do when I look at something related to a pairing that totally doesn't strike my fancy. I mean, sure, I didn't find it to be as funny or cute as ChromxFemale Avatar and FrederickxFemale Avatar, but even so. Somehow, I'd be fine with this pair...

That doesn't mean I'll quit pairing my Avatar with Freddy though. lol

Edited by Anacybele