Space Flower Things

Space Flower

Hi one and hi all, I like spriting. It's the one spatial thing I've actually learned how to do right, haha (<- terrible at drawing.) I like spriting mugs as a means to create my own characters. Sometimes they're used for roleplaying, and more often they never see the day, but it's fun making up people anyway (Sorry for toying with your meager lives, guys).

I'll post some highlighted selections from various eras of Space Flower.

FelixKisuir.png

First mug. Colors are terribad, but could be worse right? He's not a leper and he eats 3 square meals a day.

KiraTransparent.png

Heterochromia is not a joke. This girl morphs into a killer dragon because of it. :[

tiffpair.png

First incarnation of my go-to RP character, Tiffany. (First that I sprited anyway....)

KiaraImproved.png

I find Kiara to be adorable, but for a while I wasn't really sure of her personality. She's opened up to me since then.

Rinali-1.png

Rinali is the RP character that I really liked and have used more than once, as well as the first instance of me doing some custom work.

tifftransexpress.png

I always knew that TIffany would have to grow up and be more than a nino recolor with a spliced torso. So this is her revamp, which in headcanon happens when she becomes a druid (as mages are known to do, of course).

huitrans.png

To this day the only parts I really like to custom are faces because they're so cute, and simple stuff like those shoulders (simple for other spriters maybe. It took me like half a year to go from star to finish with this girl, and I never even RP'd as her!)

tiff44trans.png

Tiffany is so cute, but even the softest cub becomes a lioness [citation needed].

And that's about where we sit now. Those last two sprites are like both years old and the others are all older still, but I have a feeling Awakening will, uh, rouse my spriting muse from its sleep. And hence, this thread was born.