Fire Emblem bundle Club nintendo exclusion

DarkXAnubis

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think it is fair that they excluded the game from surveys?

• No I paid extra to have the game as well I should get my coins
    • Yes now quit your bitching and play more fire

So Club nintendo does not recognize me as purchasing fire emblem and does not give a survey for the game, only the console. I find this problematic as I spend a lot of money on Nintendo systems and games. I currently own 7 3ds console along with a WiiU and countless games for both. Nintendo has been making loyal fans mad lately with their promotions, especially the new one where if you buy a new 3ds xl and a specific game you get a free game as well. We'll I have owned 2 xl's since launch and do not qualify, this wouldn't be a big deal if Europe didn't get the same deal but with options for legacy owners, in Europe you didn't even have to buy a game you could just buyan xl and get a free game, even people who already owned an xl before the promo got a free game which is cap considering what Americans get. Yeah, Europeans have to wait more for fire emblem but you guys get better promos, way more xl colors and noe take loyalty in to consideration. I know this seems like a long rant but I'm just stick of spending an exuberant amount of money only to be exexcluded from everything they have on offer. /rant vote above about the coin thing, I really feel that since I actually paid extra to have the bundle I bought the game.

Edited by DarkXAnubis

Unless I'm mistakened, I was able to redeem both the bundle AND the game for points because I did the pre-release survey. It's the game cartridge though and I didn't care much for the game that's already preinstalled...