Skill Classes vs. Stat. Classes

Melonhead

I've been playing for a while and I feel like some classes are more there just for skills and others are what you would actually want a unit in in the long term. For Pegasus Knights promoting to Dark Fliers and Falcon knights, the Falcon Knights have almost superior stats all around, And Dark Fliers get Galeforce. That's almost worth having lower stats alone.

So any classes you think have an advantage just in the skills that they get, and you to put 5 or 15 levels in, and change back just for a skill? With buyable change seals and Risen grinding, it's definitely possible..

Well, it definitely could be the case.

The thing is, stat caps really only matter near the very end of the game and/or if you're maxing out units. Obviously, you have to be somewhere while in the process of getting there however - and that's where picking up the skills from different classes matters.

O_o

Since when? Only Inverse/Aversa has that Dark Blessing skill as Dark Pegasus/Flier unless you reclass Aversa!Morgan/DLC Micaiah/DLC Katarina.

Whoops. Sorry for the bad wording. >_<

That's what I meant. Aversa, Aversa!Morgan, Micaiah (DLC), and Katarina (DLC) can use dark magic as Dark Fliers.

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

If i had found out about the Gale force skill, I would've promoted both my Pegasus knights to Dark fliers first >__< Welp, more mindless grinding for me