FE: Awakening, Pokemon Conquest, Pokemon White 2, Etrian Odyssey 4

Emeraldfox

27 members have voted

1. 1. I HAVE MONEY BECAUSE JOB AND I CHOOSE TO SPEND IT ON THINGS THAT ONLY I'LL PUT VALUE ON WHOOP

• Awakening
    • Etrian Odyssey 4
    • Pokemon Conquest
    • White 2
    • An older, possibly cheaper 3DS game you want

I seriously have no clue. EO4 comes out next week, with the way everything is looking I'll be able to get two or three of them next pay check since I'd rather not pay for gas for a vehicle no one wants me to drive, and I have money set aside for bus fare which I use to get to work and back only.

ANYWAY. I have no 3DS games pity me luuuul.

Definitely FE13.

But EOIV sounds okay, too... (I'd do Awakening first...)

OR, alternatively, you could just save your money and buy some other games...?

Like Pokemon X/Y, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Monster Hunter 3G, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, or something else...

ANYWAY, get Awakening. It'd be such a pity if you didn't.

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

OR, alternatively, you could just save your money and buy some other games...?

Like Pokemon X/Y, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Monster Hunter 3G, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, or something else...

Eh? Pokemon X/Y isn't coming out until October. Dark Moon and MH3U won't come out until March, I should be able to get one of them then. And I don't remember a release date for Dream Team.

Eh? Pokemon X/Y isn't coming out until October. Dark Moon and MH3U won't come out until March, I should be able to get one of them then. And I don't remember a release date for Dream Team.

Oh, so you do have the money.

I have to save long-term to get stuff. T_T

Poor me. (Literally.)

Why does Nintendo have to release so many good games???!!! I have too many things on my "video games I need to buy" list... I'll get them all... eventually.

Eh, well, in that case. GO FIRE EMBLEM (AWAKENING)!

Wow, that's a tough choice. . .though this is gonna look super-strange, I'd go with Pokemon Conquest (if you can find it), followed by Etrian Odyssey. I think FE13 will be around for a bit longer, and Pokemon White 2 will probably be around for a VERY long time.