General advice

Gamer7625

Reclass all of the units you want to use AT LEAST twice. Otherwise, the final chapters will be KJAHJSHDJSD hard. I only reclassed 5 characters in my first run, and ended up being unable to use anyone but them from the chapters 22 onward, because...that part of the game was just downright evil.

Also, on Gangrel's chapter: At the start of the battle, highlight Gangrel's range. KEEP ALL OF YOUR UNITS 3 TILES AWAY FROM IT unless you want that guy to come after them. Which means leaving the rightmost chest until after you beat him. (The chapter is route enemy, so if there's other units about, you can still get the chest.) You also want to have your physical units charge left as quickly as possible, and intercede with the thief after he unlocks the chest. Your magical units (and anyone with high res) should go right to deal with the mages.

These are just based off of my experiences., and are the hard lessons I learned during playing the game twice.

EDIT: I need to learn my left and rights. XD Fixed.

Edited by MagicLeafy

Not really. It's better on paper. But if I'm not mistaken, the general consensus is that Sol > Lifetaker due to the basis that Lifetaker activates only on the Player Phase whereas Sol can activate during both phases, despite being more luck-based than Lifetaker.

I guess with Sol and Lifetaker, you wouldnt really need Renewal?

There are however certain class restrictions that cannot get these skills anyway as an anima user like Lissa cannot ever learn Lifeforce.

----

Skills recommended for My Unit since she can be reclassed in any class.

Lethality+Galeforce+Arms Thrift+Astra/Vengence+Life Force+Sol Sword=Perfection mesmerization

If you end up making My Unit a Dark Peg/Falco Knight then....

Lethality+Galeforce+Arms Thrift+Life Force+Iote's Shield=Perfection mesmerization

Pair her up with anyone in future playthroughs by hiring her for gold and then her children will get these skills.

Lethality needed to break the mold of Pavise/Aegis.

Galeforce needed to get another action.

Arms Thrift needed for near unlimited weapon uses.

Life Force needed to make that character like Gafgarion/Orlandu (FFT)

Astra needed for consective hits enough for an OKO.

Iote's Shield needed to break the mold of Pegasi's flaw.

I was going to say Veteran (temporarily) too for faster EXP gains to make a combination like this possible. If you've downloaded the DLC content of Seliph's mission, you will get the Paragon Manual which you can use that instead. Since this mission isn't available right now, Veteran will have to do.

Edited by Katarina

Yay Gundam Wing!

lol

I don't know if we really need Iote's Shield. That may change with the harder content, but I'm usually content to switch to a non-flier for my final move.

I'd rather not have any terrain restrictions and wanting to break the mold of that too. =)

-----

It's also more suggested to have staffers, like Lissa and Maribelle get Renewal+Miracle+Blessed Lance. Lissa is actually better than Maribelle due to the Blessed Lance+Miracle combination. =)

Want to break the mold, like Mold Breaker in Pokemon. Especially with abilities like Sturdy/Levitate any other attack hindering abilities as Sturdy and Focus Sashes are ANNOYING most of all.

Edited by Katarina

Yeah, like I said, I use Renewal on my Avatar because Staff use is a big portion of what she does. 10 Move and Galeforce lets her get almost anywhere and then start teleporting in support if needed. I guess I could eventually drop All Stats +2 for an Iote's...

Yeah, like I said, I use Renewal on my Avatar because Staff use is a big portion of what she does. 10 Move and Galeforce lets her get almost anywhere and then start teleporting in support if needed. I guess I could eventually drop All Stats +2 for an Iote's...

Although it will take alot of work to reclass from a LV15 Dark Peg to a Falcoknight. And that's why I suggest making MU a flier in the end so she can break the mold of terrain movement penalities and to transport over OMG Hero Wood, or someone else if they are too far away after Galeforce's activation if a Falco knight. Otherwise can go colossal as a Dark Peg.

Edited by Katarina

Although it will take alot of work to reclass from a LV15 Dark Peg to a Falcoknight. And that's why I suggest making MU a flier in the end so she can break the mold of terrain movement penalities and to transport over OMG Hero Wood, or someone else if they are too far away after Galeforce's activation if a Falco knight. Otherwise can go colossal as a Dark Peg.

Yeah, in order to get the build I have, I went 16 Tactician/16 Grandmaster/15 Dark Pegasus/15 War Monk/20 Falcon Knight. If I pick up any other skills with her, it's not gonna be for a while, and it'd only be to get a totally different skillset for variety's sake. I'm so tired of getting Weapon XP. I wish you didn't have to start at freaking E every time. Is there any decent way to get Arms Scrolls?

Yeah, in order to get the build I have, I went 16 Tactician/16 Grandmaster/15 Dark Pegasus/15 War Monk/20 Falcon Knight. If I pick up any other skills with her, it's not gonna be for a while, and it'd only be to get a totally different skillset for variety's sake. I'm so tired of getting Weapon XP. I wish you didn't have to start at freaking E every time. Is there any decent way to get Arms Scrolls?

Wait a minute...weapon levels reset upon class changing with a Second Seal?

It actually is kept, but if the weapon level can't be used in a class, the game will remember it as you go to either your old class, or another that can use that weapon level again.

Er, no, I'm not complaining that say, my Staff level reset between War Cleric and Falcon Knight. I'm complaining that I get up to A level and have a variety of tools available to me, then if I wanna try out an Axe, I have to do a map or two and spend all my efforts on Bronze Axing it up while everyone else is carrying Grimedge, Dark Steel of the Night Rhinos. It would be nice to be able to start at D or C after you've got multiple As.

Edited by CinderSkye

Er, no, I'm not complaining that say, my Staff level reset between War Cleric and Falcon Knight. I'm complaining that I get up to A level and have a variety of tools available to me, then if I wanna try out an Axe, I have to do a map or two and spend all my efforts on Bronze Axing it up while everyone else is carrying Grimedge, Dark Steel of the Night Rhinos. It would be nice to be able to start at D or C after you've got multiple As.

Yeah, and were thankful that we have forges.