A couple questions about Paralogues...

Anacybele

Okay, I unlocked a few Paralogue chapters, which I'm assuming are those of children I'm currently able to recruit. But I dunno which will give me whom, and which to do firrrrst. xP

I have The Ruins of Time (12), Great Gate (6), and Mila Shrine Ruins (7). Do higher numbered ones have higher leveled enemies? And which one is Morgan's chapter? I think should get him first because my Avatar and Frederick already have the skills I want them to pass down to him and the other parents I have paired aren't leveled up enough, methinks. They ought to learn more skills first.

So yeah, advice please. lol

Morgan is the Ruins of Time.

Uhh... couldn't you just enter the chapter and look for yourself?

Parents pass down the last skill they have. And it doesn't get locked in until you press "Start" on the prep screen. You can look on the map and see what kid inherited what skills and then return to the world map, rearrange/learn your skills, and then start the map again and it'll be those new skills.

Ruins of Time (12) is Morgan. Great Gate (6) is Inigo and Mila Shrine Ruins (7) is Brady. And the higher Paralouge numbers have no baring on the difficulty of the enemies. Out of the three, Morgan's easiest and Inigo's the hardest (in my opinion mind you).

Morgan is the Ruins of Time.

Uhh... couldn't you just enter the chapter and look for yourself?

Parents pass down the last skill they have. And it doesn't get locked in until you press "Start" on the prep screen. You can look on the map and see what kid inherited what skills and then return to the world map, rearrange/learn your skills, and then start the map again and it'll be those new skills.

I would have, except I thought that if I entered a map, I wouldn't be able to leave it until I completed it. Thus, I'd risk picking the wrong map and getting one child too early. xP

And yes, I know that second part already. But thanks!

Literally, all maps you enter, give you the option to leave. Literally there's a green button next to start that says ''exit.''

So in the event you decide not to do that map at that moment or decide that after examining the enemies and they are more than you can handle, you can select that handy button, leave and go back to it another time.

Edit: Sorry not intending for his to come off as hostile.

Edited by Kyneme

I would have, except I thought that if I entered a map, I wouldn't be able to leave it until I completed it. Thus, I'd risk picking the wrong map and getting one child too early. xP

Uhh...not intending to sound hostile... but even if it didn't have the "exit" button... couldn't you have saved at the world map, entered the chapter, looked, and then reset?

Literally, all maps you enter, give you the option to leave. Literally there's a green button next to start that says ''Leave.''

So in the event you decide not to do that map at that moment or decide that after examining the enemies and they are more than you can handle, you can select that handy button and leave and go back to it another time.

I feel like such an idiot for not noticing this. xP