Share your Avatar!

Nayr Farros

I must say, the character creation is a step up from past FE games. Player interaction in the game has always been lacking in FE games, except for FE7, in which it was minor, and in New Mystery, which is sort of the first generation of the system used in Awakening.

So I figure, why not make a topic where people can show off their Avatars.

Right now, I only have a screenshot of the female Avatar I'm using in my second playthrough.

I took this with my camera and the quality is horrible, even after some tweaks to better it. Next 3DS firmware update should add a screencap function.

Edit:

I hit upon an idea. Someone should rip out all the avatar sprite graphics from the game and make a web version of the creation system!

Edited by Nayr Farros

I took this picture to show off on Facebook.

maxsta10.jpg

First playthrough (and still going. Maxing out my units for streetpass lolzies), hard mode classic. My only changes as of right now is my Avatar using Lifetaker skill instead of Rainbow Rally.

Edited by LeThiAnh

Cute looking choice there.

I went more for sex appeal with mine. Chose the buxom body, strong eyes, and an alluring hairstyle. The hair color was more or less randomly chosen. I scrolled through the list a couple times before deciding.

Chose voice 01, Michelle Ruff. Wendee Lee's a good voice actress, but sounds a bit too mature.

Chose Viona as the name as sort of a inside-joke to the fact that she's Validar's child. His original name was Fauder before it was localized as Validar. So instead of naming the character Fiona, I changed it to Viona, which pretty much sounds the same when you say it fast.

Aah, I have three Avatar's going, one of which is completed, one I'm half way through with and one I just started up for the sake of creating him.

IMG223_zps9cdb8f1f.jpg

The first one, Helina. Married Stahl, had Morgan. Kind of a sloppy playthrough since I just wanted to power through the story and beat the game.

IMG249_zps1f347646.jpg

Current one, Sterre. Married to Chrom, has Lucina and Morgan. Her file is going to be my streetpass team so I'm investing way more time into maxing out everyone's stats and skill harvesting.

IMG289_zpsfae5f007.jpg

And then my inevitable male file that got delayed because I wanted to marry Chrom. Hoping Emmeryn's spotpass will be out before I take him up seriously, otherwise he'll marry Cherche in the meantime.

No picture but

Zweilitz (German: "2 + lightning" - b; if you're wondering)

Male

Appearance: 01, 04, 01, 05

Voice: Male 3

Asset: Magic

Flaw: Strength

Level 7 Sage

Statistical Data:

HP:80

Str: 27+2

Mag: 50+12

Skill: 42+2

Spd: 44+2

Lck: 45+2

Def: 30+2

Res: 42+2

ATK: 80

Hit: 174

Crit: 32

Avo: 92

Mov: 6

Weapon Skills:

Tome: A

Staff: C

Current Weapon: Valflame (20 Uses)

Skills: Vengeance, All+2, Astra, Tomefaire, Armsthrift

Wife: Lucina

My main Avatar/gamefile, currently working on getting all skills for the first gen. Marriages were just couples I liked (Res+/Lck-)

zmdsw1.jpg

Rowan, my main 'male' file, at Chapter 8 now. Marriages by hair colour XD His wife will be Lucina. It's hard to see thanks to the shitty webcam, but his hair is Cherche red (Mag+/Str-)

2qun3o5.jpg

And my first support filing file, which I have started, but haven't played through, is Carlin, who will marry Henry, and will be a Trickster. Marriages are support filling from now on. Her hair's kinda blonde/brown? (Mag+/Def-)

jslrmr.jpg

I envy all you guys with your extremely clear pictures. -_-;

Avatar 1: Me. (Name scribbled out since it's my real name lol. Not that you can read it well anyway <_<) dscf0416.jpg

Assest: Speed

Flaw: Luck

Just started a new file for myself since my previous one ended up with only 5 usable characters. Everyone else ended up being useless, ha ha. Going to reclass to myrmidon, then to swordmaster, then back to grandmaster.

Avatar 2: Jason (Built to represent My Unit from FE12) dscf0417.jpg

Asset: Speed

Flaw: Luck

Reclassed to myrmidon, then to swordmaster, and stayed there, lol.

Working on designing a third avatar now, but can't make up my mind...

Will either be aiming for bow knight or war cleric on this one. This file shall be my support factory file. XD

Edited by MagicLeafy

There was another thread like this, but I guess it kinda got lost, so I'll post my pics again. xP

FEAAvatar1_zps08e6bec2.jpg

FEAAvatar2_zps1049227e.jpg

These are old though, as Kelli is a lv. 10 or so Grandmaster now, and wields much better weapons. Asset is strength, flaw is defense. She married Frederick cause Freddy is awesome. <3

This is the last photo I took of my character

tumblr_mijqmolhct1rql8cco1_1280.jpg

I gave her +Str -Def . I like how she looks, so probably I will use "the same MU" in every play Lol

Edited by SniperGYS

The avatar unit from my first playthrough.

+Str, -Res

And the female avatar from my current playthrough. I based her off one of my original characters.

+Mag, -Skill(And she currently has less def and res than skill)

Ryne;; Grandmaster LV20

Appearance;;

Male, (unmarried)

01 (Young Adult)

02 (Face)

05 (Hair)

19 (Hair Color)

02 (Voice)

Asset;; Skill

Flaw;; Luck

Stats:

HP;; 80

Str;; 41

Mag;; 39

Skill;; 44

Spd;; 40

Lck;; 42

Def;; 42

Res;; 36

Skills:

Pavise

Aegis

Ignis

Vengeance

Rally Spectrum

Equipment:

Avalon (F. Brave Blade);; (Mt 14, Hit 95, Crit 0)

Excalibur (F. Alm's Blade);; (Mt 20, Hit 90, Crit 10)

Judgment (F. Superior Jolt);; (Mt 19, Hit 60, Crit 24)

Tempest (F. Rexcalibur);; (Mt 15, Hit 100, Crit 0)

_______

He solos the final boss on hard mode-- like a boss.

Edited by Raine

I accidentally deleted my file so I'm working back to where I was now, but making the same character.

I've accidentally deleted my file a good three times... Seriously, the whole dang save feature makes it hard to make another save because I'm so used to just saving as fast as possible.

Anyways, on topic, my avatars:

f-IMG_0550512ac81700123579.jpg

(quite an uncanny resemblance to OP's character... :P)

f-IMG_0549512ac83b0012357a.jpg

(I accidentally deleted this one's save, but he was in the logbook so it's all okay... I guess.)

This is the last photo I took of my character

tumblr_mijqmolhct1rql8cco1_1280.jpg

I gave her +Str -Def . I like how she looks, so probably I will use "the same MU" in every play Lol

Mine look like that too, but with light purple hair.

Name: Mel

DoB: April 12

Class: Dark Knight (because I wanted the Lifetaker skill)

LV: 16

Husband: Well, I have tried to pair her with everybody to fill my support log, but Gangrel is my favorite, followed by Gregor, Brady, Basilio and Walhart

Current skills: Solidarity, Hex, Anathema, Tomefaire, Lifetaker

Rating: 292

Asset: Def

Flaw: Str

HP: 80

Str: 35

Mag: 41 +5 thanks to Tomefaire, since I only use tomes

Skill: 39

Spd: 40

Lck: 47

Def: 45

Res: 40

(all stats are capped)

wow... that's weird. I also have a female sorceress but her stats look pretty different:

HP;; 80

str;; 30

mag;; 44

skill;; 38

spd;; 40

lck;; 45

def;; 40 (not maxed)

res;; 27 (not maxed) [hardest stat for ANY of my characters to max]

skills;;

solidarity

anathema

tomebreaker

tomefaire

lifetaker

I built her as a support unit for my swordmaster (crit monkey). However, if you put your + as mag, how is it that your max is 41 while mine is 44? Is there a different cap based off if you're a child rather than an adult or young adult?

• 7 months later...

My Unit:

jmm0XJM36qKoh.jpg

Name: Tom

Wife: Cordelia

Children: Severa and Morgan

I'm sorry I haven't bothered to take pictures.

My first avatar was male. He had blue hair, like Chrom's. His height and hairstyle were the default ones, but I changed his voice to 3 and made his expression sad. I hope that's enough for your imagination / memory to go on.

Stat-wise he was +STR / -RES. I realized early on his potential and held back using him as to not make hard mode too easy. He married Panne, who was my most powerful unit.

edit: actually, he was much like Zerker's, except with sadder eyes.

Edited by capocal